ACT TWO

ACT TWO ; PERSUASION

She was the eloquent
The one with silver hair
Eyes a vivid violet
People stopped to stare

With her persuasion
The snake took interest in
Shall comes great danger
For her and her kin

- by me

TRAILER

Credit to -longbottoms because she made it, but deleted her account and someone else took the username.

- ⚜️ -

PROLOGUE
ACT TWO ; PERSUASION

The Dark Lord sat in the head of the table, red eyes glinting in amusement. His pale hands stroked his snake - Nagini, lovingly. Not so lovingly, actually. After all, the Dark Lord couldn't love, as he was conceived under the effect of a Love Potion. Nevertheless, Nagini was one of his dearest treasures, a treasured pet.

       Death Eaters sat surrounding him, Dark Marks much darker than the walls of the dreary manor. The distant sound of water flowing steadily from a fountain was heard faintly, echoing through the Great Hall of Allister Manor. The echoes would send shivers up your spine, and the coldness of the manor would make your hairs stand up.

       "So what is it I hear about this girl?" asked Tom Riddle, with the silky, persuasive voice of his.

       He may have been persuasive; but none could beat the persuasion of the girl that the Death Eaters speak of. Death Eaters looked at each other - hoping for someone to speak up about 'the girl' and her eloquent ability. Her ability to persuade others, that was. There was a long pause until Jaime Allister spoke up with a smirk etched upon his face. It was his daughter the Dark Lord spoke of. His dear daughter, Diana Allister.

       "She is currently staying with the Potters, m'lord," said Jaime, taking a sip of wine. "Cynosure and I plan to betroth him to young Potter."

       The Dark Lord let out a satisfied hiss, making some Death Eaters shudder. "Excellent. The pure bloodline will remain. How about the other one?" he asked with a raised eyebrows.

       Cynosure Allister spoke up for the first time. "She has shown her magical ability, but her affiliation with muggles are a worry. We plan to betroth her to a pure-blood, m'lord. Perhaps Regulus of House Black will be a good match."

       Tom Riddle nodded, a small smile - almost with delight. Cynosure Rosier-Allister bowed at the Dark Lord reluctantly, before sitting. Tom scanned the room. The number of Death Eaters wasn't enough. It was time for another ceremony, bringing more Death Eaters into his army. He was going to mark Bellatrix Black, Rodolphus Lestrange, and Antonin Dolohov. Three of them from pure-blood families, though Antonin's origins were questionable. Regardless of the small problem, Tom was glad to welcome more people to the Death Eaters - formerly called the Knights of Walpurgis.

       The Dark Lord got up, his wand in hand, emitting off a soft glow as she stood on a podium at the front of the hall.

       His gaze lingered on the three recruits as he gestured for them to get up.