Chapter Eleven

-------------------------------------

Tear's lightly coated Miss Ida's brown skin.

"What do you mean your moving out." Fry stood before her. He was partially shocked that she was crying because he told her that he was going to get his own place, and he'd be gone within the week.

Fry hated when females got emotional.

He never really knew what do when they cried. Miss Ida snorted. Fry frowned in disgust hearing her suck up snot only to swallow it. He was tired of fucking her, tired of dealing with her feelings.

He had really made up his mind when she tried to kiss him the last time they fucked. Then when he brought Ashley over to spend the night, she went off and had a fit. This bitch thought she was his wife? Hell no.

"Imma just pack my shit up tonight and just stay at a hotel." Miss Ida dropped the fork that she was using to flip the over hamburger with. "NO!" She yelled out. Fry left the kitchen quick. "Aye, back up." He swiped Miss Ida's hands off his upper biceps -- her red painted finnger nails dug into him.

The kitchen shook as she fell to her knees, her weight hit the floor heavily.

"FRY PLEASE." Miss Ida started to cry her chest heaving up and down. This bitch was crazy, It was time to go. Fry shook her a-loose. She had been acting funny lately so he had taken the time to pack all shit earlier in the week.

She would probably chain his ass up in the basement or something. She had drugged his drink the first time she met him, who knew what else she might do?

Fry raced near the downstairs closet with her hot on his heels. He grabbed the door handle as she through her large body against it. "NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" Miss Ida shouted. "MOVE!" Fry yelled and tried to push her out the way.

The door bell rang.

Miss Ida looked at the front door. "Please just wait." Miss Ida pleaded. Fry bit the inside of his cheek as she walked over to answer the door. "Hi baby." Miss Ida wiped her cheeks and eyes just before she opened the door.

Tinell stepped inside, and Fry wanted to run under the carpet.

It was to late as she looked up.

"Frylin?"

She didn't even bother to take her coat off yet. She didn't even get half way in the door before his idenity was revealed out to the open. Fry gave a crooked smile un-sure of what to say.

Did Tinell know they'd been fucking.

"Your my Mom's lover?" She knew. Fry shook his head back and fourth. "On occasion." Tinell only shook her head, as Miss Ida took her coat from her shoulder. "Oh. Well." Tinell spoke standing confused.

Fry pulled the closet door open rolling his suit cases out.

"I'll be going."

"NO YOU STAY!" Miss Ida snapped as she attempted to hang Tinell's coat onto the coat rack. Fy shook his head. "Naw, you actinng funny." Tinell looked at her Mom. She had never known her to act out like this she was always calm.

"Mom, calm down."

Miss ida apologize "Im sorry." Fry shook his head. "Fuck that I'm still leaving, nice seeing you again though Tinell." Tinell eyed him. "Why are you leaving? Fry clutched the two suit case handle. "Cause Yo moms is a fucking nut,"

Tinell glared at Fry. "Excuse me?"

Fry shook his head pushing past her. He wasn't tryna be mean, but she was really tryna believe her Mom was that good christian women she grew up to know.

No this bitch was NUTS.

"You dont deserve her anyway, so just keep on walking." Tinell told him in her mother's defense. That struck a nerve in Fry. "I been fuckin this bitch at her will for 150 evey other day, you need to drop your good thought of her." Fry told Tinell.

Tinell eyed him in disbelief.

"How could you say that about my mother?" Of course she didn't believe him, who wouldn't take up for their own mother? Fry shook his head. Miss Ida had a glint of laugther in her eyes as Tinell took her side.

"I'm leaving."

Tinell glared. "GET OUT! She can find somebody better forher."

Fry laughed his bags rolling behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dedicated this story to Ivblud, because he kinda reminds me of Fry for some reason.. by the way you should go check out his books.. he's a serious sex fiend:D He doesn't know I'm doing this so he will probably be surpied:)

And this is the end as intended. It was supose to be SHORT and the rest of his life wil be infered(Guess,Wander) You Know