Twenty One

Caleb

"I think you're cheating on me," Jami said, very early on Christmas day. It was around six a.m. and was too early for girl drama. Everyone had to gather by the Christmas tree in one hour for gifts and starting an argument with her would ruin Christmas.

I touched one of her naked breasts and sighed. "What are you going to do about it?" She got me. I couldn't lie like this anymore. "Dump me? Beat me up?"

Her eyes were now wet. "What's her name?"

"Some girl." I got out of bed with just my boxers on. It was time for me to take a hot shower because Jami was wasting my time. I wouldn't get pissed if she broke up with me. What I wanted was a girl to fake everything with and it was successful.

"You're everywhere, Caleb. I hope you get a girl pregnant so she can put your ass on child support, " Jami yelled. She was not calm and I wanted her to remain calm. Calm down, girl.

"I wear condoms with every girl I fuck. Including you. And I choose my girls wisely. Stop judging me, Jami." Well, I wasn't wearing condoms with Eve (the only other girl I was sleeping with) and that was a concern. She was on birth control and it gave me hope. I was still standing tall and was a happy boy. No worries for me.

"You're nasty. You put that weiner in everything." She left the bed and moved to my bathroom. I went in with her. "You love to fool around with so many girls. One day you're going to regret it, Caleb."

"I won't regret anything."

She went in my face, her mouth touching my cheek. "Are you still sleeping with Evelyn?"

There was a lot of pounding in my chest. I made sure my face didn't show any guilty signs. "I'm not sleeping with her."

"I think you're lying to me. Let me ask that question to you one more time. Maybe I should rephrase it. Are you fucking that Black girl? Answer me, Caleb."

"No." I grimaced and averted my gaze toward the mirror. Avoiding her face would help me.

"Look at you. You're guilty. You are sleeping with her. Holy fuck. Caleb, you're not a professional liar." I tried to be. Jami grabbed a brush from the counter and started brushing her hair with it.

"I'm not doing anything with her. Believe me." I walked to the shower, feeling guilty about this. Jami was smarter than I thought.

"You're keeping that to yourself to prevent your racist mom from knowing. Am I right?" She tossed the hairbrush at me and I ducked. I picked it up from the floor to give it to her but instead of taking it from me, she spat on me and moved to the shower.

"Jami stop. You are being ridiculous"

"Go to hell, Caleb."

I went in the shower with her and we washed up ourselves without fucking. This was something I didn't want to do with Jami. All that shower-together stuff was too much for me.

"By the way, I'm not sleeping with Evelyn. I'm not allowed to anyway." We stopped talking about this while we focused on other things. Of course she knew I was a liar.

I picked up a shampoo made for blonds and washed my hair with it. After getting that done, I used some Dove shampoo to wash Jami's long dark hair that was touching her round behind. I massaged the contents through her roots. "You don't have to use a shampoo made especially for your hair, Caleb. They all work the same," Jami said. "It is only a marketing technique. Look blonds, the shampoo you've been waiting for." She spoke like she was in a television commercial.