log: 01

Everything about him had a warm aura. She would feel the room brighten when he walked in and when he pushed up his glasses with his middle finger, she found herself staring. She never asked herself what this meant, she just let herself feel it.

Even now she still gets that feeling. In her mind, he's known as the golden boy.

Despite everything, he still warms her heart and she keeps forgetting why she can't be with him.

His lips fill hers and make deep hums that she secretly adores. His lips hold so many insecurities and doubts, but they hold the greatest power over her she's ever known. His lips find her cheek, her nose, her neck. They captivate her and make her want to forget.

His hands hold her small ones and reassuringly squeezes them. His hands is what she misses more than most things. He has cuts on his fingers from fidgeting but she loves those too. She loves everything down to the days he can't sit still and his knee shakes. She's grown fond of the way he talks on, seemingly not aware that she's staring at the way his eyes crinkle in the corner like a ripple in a field of gold.

She never told him that she loves his need to win, his competitiveness. His drive. She wants him to be as passionate about keeping her as he is about beating video games.