33: Clark!

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
"Love you more." Bruce said to me while covering his boner with the pillow.

"Why are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"I'm not." Bruce said throwing the pillow on the floor, then he went on top of my and leaned down to kiss me. We started making out and my hands began to fiddle with Bruce's belt buckle as he unddid my jeans. Then out of nowhere we heard Bruce's phone ring we both sighed and Bruce picked up his phone. "Hello?....Clark I'm in the middle of some." He said with a sly smile as I wrapped my legs around him. "Yeah you are." I whispered. "Mmhh...What?....Really, do you?...What about Alfred can't he do it instead of me...Fine You know what I'm coming but you owe me one." Bruce said before hanging up the phone.

"What happened."  I said sitting up and doing my pants back up.

"Clark wants me to go over some files with him to make sure all our information is correct"  Bruce said unamused.

"Oh will you come back here later?" I asked.

"All depends on how late we finnish."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." we said kissing each other goodbye.

Some time later

My phone began to rang and I checked the caller ID: Dad.

"Hi." I answered.

"Hi sugr bear." He said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Just checking up on you we haven't spoken in a long time."

"Dad im not a little girl that you need to check up on every five minutes." 

"I know just recently your father causing mayhem made me worry for you."

"I'm okay, I haven't seen him in like six months."

"Good. I mean not good but better-"

"Jim."

"Don't Jim me young lady."

"Dad I've done nothing wrong your the one getting side tracked."

"I know, I know sorry, I've just been under a lot of stress lately."

"Yeah how's work?"

"Um, Its gotten more stress. I don't know if this city is getting worse or I'm getting old."

"Aw your not that old dad."

"Thanks."

"Your ancient."

"Ha ha ha and what are you then a fetus?"

"Yep. Anyway if it's getting that  bad move to Metropolis there's like no crime here, we've got cl-super man."

"We've got Batman."

"True Batman is great, like one of the best."

"Yep, you should come to Gotham one day you haven't visited us in ages."

"I know sorry I've been busy at work and all that."

"It's okay if you want to like organise anything talk to your mom."

"Okay."

"Anyway y/n  I need to go, I have work to do."

"Okay bye."

"Goodbye."

A/N: I am si tires, i had sports day today and got full on burned and now the body art i had meaning scribbles are now white while the rest of me is tanned. The only plus I now have Arctic Monkeys permanently on my arm and cute cat whiskers on my face.

Question of the chapter:
What was the worst tanline you ever had?