Sadness

Kaylins pov...

I felt so much pain through my skin especially my neck. I had cuts and bruises and rashes show up on me. I howled in pain knowing that my i is being hurt. All of a sudden I felt empty. The pain went away and I was just empty inside.

I was just lost. My world felt like it's been shattered. Then my phone started to ring and it was unknown caller but I still picked up. "Hello?" "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it, she died because of me." The voice said. It sounded like Isaac but Isaac didn't cry or at least I've been told he never did.

"Who is this, who are you talking about?" I asked my voice carried concern in it. "It's alpha Isaac. Channel is in the hospital. She hung herself because of me." He was still talking but the phone slipped out my hand and fell to floor. It was unbelievable I felt anger and sadness. I heard mike growl behind me and he ran out the house in wolf form and I knew where he was going but I still couldn't believe it. I couldn't move and all I wanted to do is sit there and cry.

Mikes pov....

I walked in kaylins room to ask him why I felt so empty inside. I felt like something has been ripped from me. Soon as I walked in I heard alpha Isaac said that channel has hung herself. I stood in total shock then growled. I shifted to my wolf and ran out the house and on the way to Blood Shine pack I was crying yet I was so mad.

I got to the pack doctors with his guards following me thinking I was a rouge but I didn't care. I went to him and shifted back. I got tackled by two guards but Isaac told them to get off me and they did. "Where is she?" I asked holding back tears and he pointed to the room down the hall. I ran back there and soon as I went in she was laying there, her heart rate was so slow and she looked so horrible. I cried and fell to my knees.

She was hooked to so many machines and she didn't look like my sister at all. I got up and went to Issac and punched him in his face. To my surprise he didn't do nothing. I punched him again "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER. ALL SHE WAMTED WAS A LOVING MATE AND YOU DID ALL THIS TO HER. WHAT KIND OF ALPHA ARS YOU. YOU DONT DESERVE THE ALPHA TITLE." Right when I said that I got punched in the face. Right when he did that we started to fight.

Kaylins pov...

As soon I got there mike and Isaac was fighting. I jumped in and attacked Isaac biting his back leg making him whimper but get off mike. I jumped on Isaac biting his side sinking teeth deep into him and he howled in pain then I threw him. He came after me but mike got in the way and mikes body went limp. I got up and shifted and crawled over to him. "Mike get up" I was holding back tears and Isaac shifted back to his human form and backed away.

"MIKE GET UP!" I yelled hitting his chest knowing that wasn't going to work. I cried and held him knowing the pack doctors wasn't going to help me and was it was going to be too late. I picked mikes lifeless body up. "I'm sorry." Isaac said. "I don't want to hear anymore sorry's". I said coldly then went to my sister. She looked so bad and I cried even more.

The doctor came to me and told me that channel was pregnant and lost the baby and that she might not even live. I felt so bad for her I wish she was going to wake up. All there is to do is hope for the best. I lost mike I can't lose channel either. I can't risk it. I carried mikes body back home and showed my parents and told them what happened. Mom cried so hard and dad shed a couple tears trying to comfort mom.

Why did this have to happen to our family. Why did she have to be mated ,to an a$s. We decided to have to a funeral for mike couple months later.