CHAPTER 16:TRAPPED

I woke up feeling very cold, I had a headache. I sat up I looked around at my surroundings. I was on a metallic bed. There was a large glass wall in front of me and the rest of the wall was a reflective blue. What the heck? Where am I? Suddenly all I remembered everything that happened between me and Shekra. My heart started feeling heavy and I was filled with guilt. Steve got under skin and I cracked under pressure. I can't believe I sais all those things. I got off the bed and reached into my pocket. Dang it, my swords gone. I looked at the glass wall in front of me and made my way towards it. When I looked at the other side I could see that the cell I was kept in was in a hallway filled with other cells like mine. Maybe the Kurt caught me.

Maybe if I hit the glass hard enough I could break it. After all, these things were built to hold humans, and besides I'm much more than any regular human. I cocked my fist back and hit the glass with all my might. But there was no affect. "Not so tuff without your weapon huh?" a voice said out of nowhere. I turned around and checked my cell to see nothing was there. "Im on the other side of the glass you idiot" the voice said again. I turned back and focused hard on a dark humanoid figure standing in a dark shadow by the cell in front of me. "Steve is that you?" I asked, the dark figure stepped out of the shadow into the light, and sure enough it was Steve.

I scowled, just the sight of him made me sick. "Hey Zack, you comfortable?" he asked, "don't you dare talk to me like im some sort of friend of yours, tell me where Shekra is!" I demanded. Steve chuckled a little "why would you care? Isn't it Amanda your worried about?".

"I swear Steve if you hurt any of them I'll-"

"You'll what Zack?, last time I checked your in a cage" he interrupted. Anger started to swell inside me and I started to grit my teeth. Steve smiled obviously amused. "How could you do this?" I asked "what drove you to betray us?". Steve stepped closer to the glass and said "you caused it, you never deserved to be leader and you never deserved to have Shekra". I looked him in the eyes and seen a bit of sadness in them. "Anyways" Steve continued "this ship that we are currently on is on its way to earth, and your gonna witness first hand how this mind ray really works".

And just like that, Steve turned and walked off back into the shadows. My anger soon left me and was soon replaced with sadness and regret. I placed my head against the cold glass and closed my eyes. Why do I feel so sad? As if my heart had lost a huge chunk of itself. Suddenly there were huge stomping sounds coming from outside my cell. Thump!......thump!.......thump! Something was coming, something big. THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! Whatever was coming was coming in fast. I backed away from the glass and all the way to the back of the room, prepared for what was coming. Suddenly a large blue flash came from the shadows hitting the glass. There was a large BANG! And the glass exploded into a million tiny shards. The blue figure flew in the cell and hit the wall beside my head embedding itself into the wall.

I backed away from the strange object in the wall to see it was....... An axe hammer. Wait a minute? "Zack, you coming or what?" Martins voice said from beside me. I turned to see the large muscle man enter the cell. "Martin! You're alive?" I asked in shock. His clothes were a little burnt but other than that he looked fine. He smiled at me and threw into a huge bear hug. "Yes captain, I survived the vacuum of space, crash landed on the planet and walked a mile just in time to witness your capture and sneak abroad the ship" he rushed to say as he squeezed the air out of me. "Thanks buddie but your kind of suffocating me" I complained. Martin dropped me and reached for his axe hammer in the wall.

I sat on the metal bed again trying to catch my breath. "Did you see Steve on the way in here?" I asked. "No, but I know hes no longer on our side and it pains me to see him that way" he answered. "How could you possibly know that?" I askd. Martin turned to face the now broken glass wall "she told me everything, well at least from her prospective" he said. I looked outside the glass window to see Shekra stepping into the cell. Thats when my heartache grew ten times worse.

******************
Hola my beautiful readers, y'all having a good day here on wattpad? I hope you are 😃😄