Diamond In The Rough: Heart of Detroit Series

Sylvia Hubbard 

 ABOUT STORY

Rob never wanted changed. Just released from prison, trying to stay out of trouble and keeping to himself - He accepted his fate to be alone because of the monster everyone thought him to be. Until he saw Diamond. He couldn't stop looking at her or thinking about her and when the opportunity arose to speak to her he knew his life could be forever changed. Would he go back to being the monster or take a step of faith out on a new beginning.

Published by HubBooks Literary Services

Copyright 2010 Sylvia Hubbard 

Discover other titles by Sylvia Hubbard 

http://sylviahubbard.com/fictionbooks  

All rights reserved. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales, is entirely coincidental. 

This book, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission. 

License Notes 

This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This e-book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you're reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author. 

For information address: 

Sylvia Hubbard | PO Box 43439, Detroit, MI 48243 

Visit her website at: http://SylviaHubbard.com 

Author's Note: I should warn you that this book is in parts instead of chapters. Originally the intention was going to be a cell phone novel, but as the story evolved I became more interested in being the cliffhanger queen rather than writing for the genre itself. I should also let you know there are relatable characters in the stories that appear in my other books, which can be found in my bookstore on my website. http://sylviahubbard.com/books  

Part One 

It had been three days since he had seen her last. Rob had a schedule he stuck to and she was apart of it. 

Five-thirty a.m.: get off work. By six, he was getting breakfast and coffee and then at six-thirty he was turning down his street where he had seen her at the bus stop on her way to work. He could tell by the way she was dressed she was on her way to work. She didn't wear a uniform, but she was dressed in business attire. Except on Fridays, she usually wore some jeans or a nice blue jean skirt that accentuate her muscular calves, her thick thighs and her nice grippable hips. 

There was a time or two he had been tempted to stop and talk to her but for some reason he had a feeling she was above his station. It wasn't that he was intimidated by her. He just felt she most likely was taken or she was one of those 21st century busy women who had no time for anything. 

A certain respect came to mind when he saw her and seeing her at the bus stop gave him assurance there was A God and He still made beautiful things man could enjoy looking at.