Zarry - Dirty "Truth or Dare"

Zarry 

Zayn's POV 

I always loved him, since the first time I saw him on the X Factor. I didn't know I was gay and I'm still not sure, as it only seems to be him and I like girls too. I don't know, maybe I'm bisexual. You never know. 

When we got put in the same band, I couldn't quite believe my luck, but that feeling soon changed as we became more and more famous, as I could never tell him now, I'd ruin the whole band's reputation.  

I've told Liam but no one else, because Niall is so innocent and Louis is best friends with Harry and they tell each other absolutely everything. I couldn't expect him to keep a secret as big as this one from his best friend.  

As Liam was the only one that knew, he was also the one that gave me the dare. 

Let me start from the beginning though. 

It was a Friday night and we had been forbidden by management to go to any clubs for a month after a small incident involving Louis and a lot of alcohol. 

We were all so bored and had nothing else to do so we all decided to play truth or dare, but with a twist, basically it was just dare or dare and if you forfeited you had to run down the street naked. Not something I wanted to do. 

Louis started, as always, and dared Liam to hold a spoon for the rest of the game. Poor Liam. He is so afraid of soons it isn't even funny. 

Next, Liam asked me dare or dare, and I obviously picked dare, not having much of a choice. 

He smirked knowingly at me and said 

"I dare you to kiss Harry on the lips for 4 minutes with tongues and everything. " 

As I looked over at Harry, he didn't seem too uncomfortable.  

Harry's POV 

OMG HE JUST GOT DARED TO KISS ME. CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER? Incase you hadn't realised already, I am completely and utterly in love with my best mate, Zayn Malik. I know, disgusting isn't it? 

It'a not that I'm ashamed to be gay or anything, but I can't help but feel like a fool by falling in love with the most straight person on the planet. Why did this have to happen me? 

The only person I had ever told was Liam, as I knew he would never tell, Louis would probably blurt it out in some drunken fit, it's not that I don't trust him or anything, but to be honest, I'm kind of afraid that he'll just laugh in my face. 

But anyway, I bet Liam thought that he was doing me a favour, but he really wasn't. This is just gonna make things more awkward. Like they weren't awkward enough already.  

Zayn agreed to do it without hesitation, obviously not wanting to run down the street naked, but nor did I so I can't blame him. 

He leaned over to me, looking at me with those beautiful eyes, checking if it was okay with me. Oh, who am I kidding, of course it was okay with me. I was practically jumping for joy inside.  

We both leaned in, eyes closing as our lips met. I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this moment, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.  

Fireworks exploded inside of me as soon as our lips touched, and they just kept getting stronger and stronger as he pushed his tongue gainst my lips. I let him in without thinking twice, roaming each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow.  

As he pulled away, he bit my lip, pulling it slightly as he left my side. 

I could feel a bulge growing in my pants, so I said