Chapter 1

Leo's P.O.V

As I watched Jason and piper kissing acrossed the fighting areana I couldn't help but feel a pang of saddnes in my heart. Why couldn't that be me i thought saddly i could be a better boyfriend to him then she is.

I know piper is like my sister but I love Jason more then she dose. That's right love . But I know things lots and lots of things, so why can't I be the one to-

"Hey Leo" a voice said from behind me I jump 6 feet in the air. Literally.

I looked behind me and smiled at my friend we had become quite close this last few months well here also become close with Will, but I don't count that we have come The Three Amigos. Piper and Jason seem to think I don't really matter anymore and neither do the other 7. I guess I'll always be the seventh wheel. But that's okay with me please have them there Outcast 2.

" Hey Nico" I said so you here to stare at Percy? Yeah you here to stare at Jason "yep well I guess we're here for the same things" only Niko new of my crush on Jason well him and will but I'm guessing other people know too it's quite obvious I don't know how him and piper don't know-

"Hey Leo" "hey Nico" Percy and Jason said at the same time Piper and Annabeth noticed us from where they were talking by the weapons holder watching the boys fight and waved at us "hey guys what's up?"

we waved at the same time "sup" we said at the same time also. They laughed.

Percy picked up Nico and thew him over his shoulder.

"Perce! Put me down! I feel stupid! I WIll hurt you!"   I knew his threat faulse but Percy and Jason belived it. Idots. Cute idots.

The two continued bickering. Jason put an arm around my shoulder. I was 'leo tomato Valdez.' "Hey Leo want to hang out latter today? I already talked to Nyssa and Jake. They said as long as I took very good care of you, and made sure you ate. If course you would eat though so I didn't get that last one." He looked at me for confirmation. I saw Nico stiffen and my insides felt like liquid fire.

I had developed a habit during the foster system to not eat three meals a day. The most I had a week was three. He told them it was because the fact I was competently on the run or that I had a new 'home' every 2-3 weeks. And the only ones who lasted more were more like nightmares

Nico and will were the only ones who knew the whole truth....

A couple months ago I had been sparing with Frank and percy when I had sudenly collapsed and craked deeply though my skull in a rock.

When I woke up I had temporary amnisa. Jason and percy did not like that. It has completely freaked them out.(that's a story for another time through)

I rememerd everything a week later. Will had found out it was caused by starvation. From then on they made sure I are well. Because I was not use to three meals a day, I had to work my way up.

Everyone had been very confused, they were sure they had seen me eat all the time on the Arogo 2. But the truth was most if the time I just say with them.

Sure I hadn't been eating the best the last few days, but they didn't have to worry like this.

I have them a reasuring smile, " don't worry, there just being worried to much."

Jason hesited. He had always known me the most. "Okay see you guys at dinner " his made it clear I was not getting out of this any time soon.

Luckily Nico came to my rescue. "Ok see you guys latter," he said pulling me away .

Percy waved to us as he pulled Jason away. "Bye Leo!" Jason yelled.

"Thanks " I told Nico. He just shrugged but I saw the corners of his mouth gold up.

"Hey Leo !" Piper

Well, I guess I'll have to go though that again. I thought as piper pulled Annabeth tords us.

       What is with all the pulling today?

Okay so I got this done, now I'll try to get You and I done I promise  bye loves

~ Annie (TeamLeo12345)