02 : One Week

You were busy, typing away and working on the codes for the upcoming new game your company was planning on. It was near lunch break, when your co-worker came by your desk.

"Someone's here to see you, (L/N)-san," he said tapping your back. "He's at the lobby waiting for you."

"He?" you tilted your head and remembered what you promised Hinata from that one night at the karaoke party. "Ah, thanks for telling me. I'll head down right after I finish this portion."

Your co-worker nodded before leaving. You quickly finished up and signed off of your computer before grabbing your bag and heading out. You chuckled to yourself thinking about seeing the orange head boy while waiting in the elevator. Once the door opened, you walked out and towards the seats in the lobby of the building. You glanced around for the familiar orange hair color but saw none.

"Hm, did he wait somewhere else..." you mumbled and trailed off when a figure stood from his seat making you turned around quickly.

"(F/N)-san," you recognized his voice. "Wait!"

You took a breath and turned to him, "What are you doing here, Kageyama-san?"

He apologized and knew you didn't want to see his face, but he wasn't planning on leaving either.

"Can we talk?" Kageyama asked. You looked at him and refused to because you two obviously had a talk already from that night two days ago.

"Just this once," he promised. "And I won't bother you anymore."

Looking around and then back to him, you sighed and nodded, "Fine."

He smiled, "Let's talk about it over some food. It's your lunch break right?"

You stared at him in disbelief and slowly nodded your head. You couldn't believe what was happening.

"An hour that's all I have," you mentioned to him. Kageyama nodded and indicate for you to follow him out. He had already decided on the place and surprisingly he even had a spot reserved. The two of you made it to the restaurant in no time and was escorted into a room. The waiter politely took your orders and left. You stared at Kageyama who looked like he was freaking out on the inside. Heck, you knew he was because his eye brows would always furrowed in ways that made him look even angrier than usual.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" you slowly asked trying to keep the atmosphere at an ease level. Kageyama cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"One week," he started off. You were confused and waited for him to finish.

"I have one week left before I head back to the headquarters," he continued. "One week I have left here."

"Did you want me to send you off?" you asked but never intended for it to come off as annoyed. You apologized and he shook his head. Kageyama got up and walked towards your seat. He got down on his knees and his head headed for the floor.

"Give me this one week to spend with you!" he shouted. "Just this one week."

You widened your eyes and quickly told him to get up. He lifted his head but refused to get up from his knees.

"One week with me and if I can't make you love me again then...t-that's it..." Kageyama stated. "I won't bother you anymore."

"K-Kageyama-san..." you were confused. "You have a girlfriend. Did you even think of this properly before coming to me?"

"We broke up," he simply replied and you widened your eyes.

"Don't tell me you ended it off just so you can do this plan of yours," you were becoming angry at him.