| WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? |

"You asshole!" Jesse screamed as he pushed Noah from behind, causing the rest to almost tumble over.

"Oh, you're still here?" Noah asked, wiping his lips with the back of his hand, his eyes looking a tad drowsy -probably from the alcohol in his blood mixed with the rush of adrenaline from the heated make out session.

"Who's this?" Nicky asked no one in particular.

"I've loved you for months, ever since we met and you've never loved me back!" Jesse yelled, "Now this....this loser shows up and suddenly you're all up for it? What does he have that I don't? I'm much better than he is and I know what you like, but you're so used to kicking me around that you don't even remember that anymore !"

"Dude, who are you?!" Nicky asked him.

"He's a thorn in my ass I've been trying to pull out for months now!" Noah gritted his teeth while saying, "Now listen here, you better get out of my face before I break you in half and use your hollow bones as straws for the drink I'm about to order...NOW!"

"You can't just get rid of me jackass, that's not how this works!"

"Then how does it work little Jesse..huh? Because the way I remember it, I dictate everything. Now, don't make me repeat myself." Noah advanced towards him, shoving him slightly, "Or don't you remember what happened to Gio!" He said, sending Jesse an evil, knowing look.

"Fine!" Jesse screamed bitterly. "But I hope you heard me when I said that I know you better than anyone ,because you're going to pay for this, I swear , you insensitive dick!"

"What's going on here baby?" Some big guy came out of nowhere, slapping Jesse's behind. He was like four times the size of Jesse -the man's unsavorily tattooed biceps were almost bigger than his head.

"Nothing, Richie-bear!" And in a flash, Jesse's tone changed so fast you could hardly tell he had been seething seconds ago and put up an overly excited front, "I was just telling them what a cute couple they make. You know me, always a sucker for the cute ones, you know...like you and me."

"What!" Noah cried out, "You're dating that guy?!"

"Jealous?" Jesse had a way of making his childlike adorable eyes look like the most ominous things on god's green earth. It was like one of those horror movies usually starring chubby toddlers.

"So now you're into bikers!?" Noah asked comically, "Do you two have sex or does he eat you piece by piece for breakfast till the day you run out of  ..whatever it is that he eats?"

"Who the shit do you think you are, man !" Richie took a step forward.

"Just the guy returning your chew toy to you," Noah gave a comeback. "Enjoy it!"

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Richie started to come at Noah but Jesse stepped in between.

"No no no no, honey-bear, not here." That was like an animal trainer cooling down a very hungry lion, and it weirdly worked, "He's not worth it. Come, let's go so you can put that stuff on me that we like." He said with a wink, pressing his body closer to him. Apart from being illegal, that image was extremely disturbing . Jesse was a minor and ridiculously smaller than his much older, scary-looking , gargantuan boyfriend.

"You're right baby," Richie said as they started making out right there and Jesse almost disappeared when he was wrapped in Richie's arms. "I'll deal with him later. For now, let's go get me happy." And then he tossed Jesse over his shoulder, disappearing through the crowds as Jesse sent Noah an evil grin.