Those words (Levi Ackerman) Attack on Titan

This was the beginning of the living hell.

No one ever saw a titan in the past 100 years, and now this all has changed when a single giant, muscular, creepy titan that appeared mysteriously out of nowhere with a strike of lightning, which destroyed the wall that protected humanity for so long, Allowing the titans to invade humanity's peaceful world.

Four kids stood there, shocked, looking at that titan that lacked the proper skin to cover its body, with the fear penetrating deep inside their young hearts and souls.

--------------------------------

[Y/N] gasped for air, as he woke up from the nightmares he was having as a daily basis.

Indeed. That was a living nightmare that happened 5 years ago. [Y/N] has vowed to himself to kill those bastards that killed his family and friends.

[Y/N] has got the same reckless thoughts as his childhood friend, Eren Yeager, but he was as fragile and wiser as Armin Arlert, or maybe even more. However, he was as strong and smart as Mikasa Ackerman. That was how [Y/N] has kept his position as one of the top 10.

[Y/N] fought with the others to protect the wall, which is the humanity's last hope of survival, and discovered that Eren was a titan, but he still didn't hate him, and kept helping him whenever he needed help.

That is how [Y/N] decided to join the Servey Corps, and threw his feelings or "humanity", to be specific, to get rid of all the titans that he detested the most. He has killed a good number of them which made his supervisors proud of him.

However, a human remains a human. Each and every human's heart is full of love or hate. Even if someone has decided to throw their humanity's and become a monster with no feelings, the heart will always remember its instincts to love something or somebody.

It was a love at first sight, or that's what he believed it was. [Y/N] has never thought about it much, thinking that it was just the admiration feelings he felt for him. And the next thing he know, he were completely head over heels for him.

It happened very fast, on his very first mission. [Y/N] rode his horse nervously, feeling scared because he, and the patch of the new cadets too, are going outside of the walls for the first time in their whole life, feeling the terror of fighting against the titans.

"Are you nervous too?" Eren asked [Y/N], with a droplet of sweat going down his face.

"Who wouldn't?" He answered the teenager, smiling nervously at him.

Letting out a long, silent breath, [Y/N] reminded himself of the plan of protecting Eren from being harmed by those titans. He was positioned to be with Captain Levi's group because of his good abilities in killing the titans.

"Shut up, you shitty brats." Yes, this was the person [Y/N] had a huge crush on, but he never intended to tell him what-so-ever happens. Blushing slightly, [Y/N] avoided eye contact with him, as he heard his childhood friend saying "YESSIR!" to him. By that, Erwin Smith, the head of Servey Corps, has ordered his men to walk out of the walls and begin their deathly mission as everyone of them took their position.

No matter how many titans he has killed, [Y/N] couldn't stop his hands from shaking, and his heart from pounding. He was scared as hell to the point that he wanted to urinate in his pants. Oh God. He absolutely made a mistake by joining the Servey Corps.

Levi threw a glance at the back with the corner of his eyes, as he was in the lead, noticing the situation [Y/N] was in.

"[Y/N]," The poor boy was startled when his name was called.

"Y-Yes?" He statured in a scared tone which tried so hard to hide but failed. Surely, this was the first time that Levi has called [Y/N]'s name properly.

"Stop shaking and stay in my field of vision," He said ordering [Y/N], with his famous cold tone.

"But sir," [Y/N] begun to blush, not knowing what to do, "Eren must be the one who--"

"Don't make me repeat myself, you piece of shit," He cut in, feeling pissed.

"YESSIR!" [Y/N] did as he was told, and now he was riding his horse right beside his beloved one, still blushing.

After their struggle to survive from the attack of the female titan, the plan you had been instructed to do has failed. And because of that, the Servey Corps has lost more than half of their men. Most of them have fallen in deep depression, losing their friends and siblings was the lone reason for that. Bringing more sadness to the poor citizens inside the walls.

Fighting against the female, mysterious titan wasn't easy at all. She has killed so many soldiers in the process of looking for Eren Yeager, the only titan that was siding with the humans, and her reason was unknown.

Everyone was moaning in pain due to their injuries. There are those who lost their limps, or lost huge amount of blood and they're on the verge of death. Armin's head was injured too, and was bandaged, Eren was unconscious and Mikasa was beside him, trying to wake him up. And most importantly, Captain Levi has broken his foot but he kept acting like it was nothing.

[Y/N]'s back was heavily wounded, maybe something was broken but he never told anyone, not even the medical backup. He was walking on his feet beside the others because he couldn't ride a horse due to his injuries. However, walking on a solid ground wasn't helping him either.

He kept walking like a zombie even though his conciseness was fading slowly, and his eyes were closing by its own free will, until his legs could take no more.

[Y/N] has tripped and fell to the ground with his eyes half opened. His mind was blank and his vision was blurred, he couldn't hear anything at all. Oh great, now he can die peacefully.

And before he closes his [Eye Color]-ed eyes, two strong arms has snatched him from the ground bridal style, and then up to the horse. [Y/N] has opened his tired eyes and looked up at those cold, dark, piercing eyes, that was unbelievably concerned and relieved at the same time. Levi was looking at him directly into his eyes.

'Oh, dying in his arms would be defiantly awesome,' He thought, the corners of his mouth curled up into a very weak but adorable smile.

"I thought ... that I would die... before seeing you one last time. I'm very glad that... I was able to... see you again. I like you... Captain.." Those words were his last before he fell into deep sleep.

The rarely smiling Captain was now smiling while he kept his eyes on the innocent, sleeping teenager in his arms, with a tiny, unnoticeable blush on his face. This little kid never stop surprising him at all.

"You stole those words right from my lips," He said into his ear in a low voice, pressing his lips on [Y/N]'s, stealing his very precious, first kiss.

--------------------------------

A/N : Okay, sorry if I messed this up but this is my first time writing a one-shot T.T!

I also apologize if there is any mistakes because my English is not perfect,

Thank you for reading!