alia bhatt

NAME : Alia BhattBORN : 15 March 1993 (age 23)HEIGHT : 5′ 3″ (1

NAME : Alia Bhatt
BORN : 15 March 1993 (age 23)
HEIGHT : 5′ 3″ (1.6 m)
NATIONALITY : British
ETHNICITY : Her father is of Gujarati descent and her mother is of Kashmiri and German ancestry
KNOWN FOR :
Sangharsh
    •Student Of The Year
•Highway   
    •2 States
•Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania   
•Going Home
•Ugly
•Shaandaar
•Kapoor & Sons
•Udta Punjab
•Dear Zindagi
•Badrinath Ki Dulhania
TRIVIA :
•Alia Bhatt's Instagram photos speak for her love for pets and animals. Her adorable selfies with her cat will make you fall in love with her all over again! She has named her pet cat Pikka after Pokemon's Pikachu.
•Not only is Alia a talented actress, but she is also skilled in creating charcoal paintings.
•Alia's first acting role was when she was just six years old as a child artist in 'Sangharsh' (1999), starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta, where she played the younger version of Zinta's character.
•Despite being born with a silver spoon, Alia never wanted to be launched by her father Mahesh Bhatt. She was among 400-500 girls who auditioned for 'Student Of The Year'. Karan Johar decided to cast her on condition that she would lose weight to fit the character of Shanaya in the film.
•Alia Bhatt's portrayal of a teenage girl who develops stockholm syndrome in Imtiaz Ali's 'Highway' (2014) garnered critical acclaim. She won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress and also garnered a Best Actress nomination at the same ceremony.

 She won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress and also garnered a Best Actress nomination at the same ceremony