1

"Your fur is so soft..." Xander marvelled as he stroked for the millionth time his neko crush's tail. "So you keep saying," the neko boy, London, blushed. Xander's lips curled upward as he touched an ear of the feline boy. The boy suppressed a grin and ducked away from his crush's hand. "Stop that!" He spoke quickly through a smile, "I told you not the ears. They're sensitive."

It wasn't a lie- his feline ears were very sensitive. Sometime even strands of hair would fly too far out of place and make them itch. Anything soft made them itch. But that wasn't the only way they were sensitive. If someone rubbed them enough, it felt strange and irritating. Plus, they were quite ticklish. If he felt he needed a happiness boost or just a good laugh, he would roll around in the meadow that was fairly near his house. The long grass, weeds and flowers tickled everywhere they reached, and he absolutely loved it.

"How, though? You say that but never say what you mean." "It's just really annoying and it makes me itchy when they're touched." "What? You mean this?" Xander stuck a finger in an ear on top of the blonde's head. London let out a squeak and flinched backward. "Stop that," the boy smiled as he made his ear flick to rid it of the itch. "How about no? I know I'll find something you like with it. Hmm, what about a scratch behind the ears? My cat loves that." "I'm not a cat." "You have the ears and a tail. You're close enough." "Don't... Don't do that though," he pleaded with worry. His mother did the same to him and it had tickled incredibly badly. And he surely didn't want Xander knowing his weakness.

Xander had to sit on his crush's lap to rub behind his cat ears. "No- no- ohh..." He let out a sigh of pleasure. It felt great. "Xan Xan Xan Xander..." He took multiple sharp breaths in before a large sigh, multiple times. "I think kitty likes this," Xander teased with a singsong voice. "It feels so good..." London let out a quiet purr. Xander stifled laughter at that. "What about your neck? Pretty kitty want a neck scratch?" "Mm... What? No no no noHAhahaha!" London turtled when Xander's nails started caressing his neck. The fifteen-year-old paused a moment. "Stop it," London spoke through a grin. "No way," Xander spoke with a mischievous smirk, "is my pretty kitty ticklish?" London let out a quiet mew and used his arms to block his tummy. "Maybe a little," he mumbled quietly.

"Hahahahahahaha! Stahahahap it pleeeehehehease!" "Aw, but this is fun!" Xander smirked as he squirmed his fingers closer to his crush's navel. "NAHAHAhahahaha! Xander please!" "Aw, tickle tickle tickle little tummy button!" Xander teased as his index finger entered his friend's navel, making the poor boy shriek.

During the tickling of his torso, London's tail accidentally flicked against Xander's bare foot, making the boy squeal. The two stared at each other for a moment.; Xander in fear, London with curiosity. "D-don't you dare!"

London pinned a thin tank-top clad Xander down with arms above his head and feet out straight, using a hand for each wrist and foot for the legs. "H-how will you tickle me now? You can't use your arms!" Xander announced with slight relief, that vanished when London replied with a smirk: "I have full control of my tail."

The soft member slipped itself up Xander's shirt to caress his thin tummy. "HahahahahaLondon nohohoho!" "Aw, tickle tickle!" The digit snaked its way to tickle Xander's underarms and nipples, making him shriek and his back arch. London used the opportunity to slide up the shirt fabric to reveal Xander's pale stomach. "No no no please London noHAHAHAhahahahaa!" the ginger tail swirled itself about inside the small cavity in his stomach.

Xander struggles wildly, when one arm was freed of the neko's grip. Xander wasted no time in scratching behind the boy's ear again. London falls with submission onto Xander's chest, letting out a small sigh of pleasure. Xander pulled the boy's chin upward so they faced each other. Then, the unexpected happened. Xander kissed London!

It took a moment to break the kiss; neither boy wanted to. When they did, however, London cuddled up to his friend, whom, stroking his back with one hand, scratching behind an ear with the other, spoke quietly and lovingly: "I love you, my pretty kitty."