One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Holly's POV

I was left in a state of shock, they were all coming over here! Was this a dream? If so, I just wanted to wake up, this was a cruel joke in my head and I already got enough of that at home. "She's wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt!" Jaime beamed, making me hide my face more, which made the rest of the guys laugh, including Austin who was sat next to me, not helping the situation whatsoever. "Hey I'm..." "Vic Fuentes, lead singer of Pierce the Veil" Austin laughed whilst I continued to try and hide my bright red face. "You two must be fans then" Vic asked, smiling to himself. "Well, my sister more than myself, but yeah. I'm Austin and this is my sister, Holly" Austin smiled, and to be polite I gave them all an awkward smile and a wave. "Hi, I'm Tony" he smiled, reaching out to give me a hug. "I know all of your names" I laughed, standing up to hug Tony, which eventually turned into a hug from all of them, not that I was complaining or anything; it was a dream come true for me. Once I hugged everyone, Vic stared at me until I sat back on the swing; talk about awkward. "I'm surprised you haven't freaked out yet, I mean, you've just had Pierce the Veil come up to you in a park and hug you, and had a conversation with them. And you're clearly a fan" Vic smiled, making me shrug and laugh as I tried to hide the shirt more underneath the black hoodie I had picked up before leaving the house.

Austin got into a deep conversation with Jaime and Tony because he loved to play guitar and was getting tips from them, and Mike had decided to head back to where they were staying, which left me and Vic to have a conversation. "I've seen you before" Vic smiled, making me pull a face to show I was confused by his words. "You were in town earlier, weren't you? I watched you walked out of a shop with that exact shirt on" he said and I nodded and smiled at him awkwardly. "Yeah, Austin and I needed to get out of the house" I replied, realising I had let out that we didn't like to be in our house any longer than we had to. "Why did you want to get out? If you don't mind me asking" Vic asked, looking generally concerned. "Its nothing" I shrugged, staring at the ground as I began intertwining my fingers nervously. At that moment, I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Vic knelt in front of me. "You can tell me anything you know. I want all our fans to be safe, because they're what keeps us going" he said, staring into my eyes. "I know, and thank you, but it's nothing, really" I replied, trying not to look at the perfection that was in front of me. "You're a terrible liar" Vic laughed; I just smiled and looked over to Austin who was still talking to Tony and Jaime. "Listen, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. Here's my number, if you ever need a break, I want you to ring me" Vic ordered lightly, handing me his phone with his number on the screen. "Are you serious?" I asked, still shocked that Victor Vincent Fuentes was handing me his number. He nodded his head with a serious expression on his face, and I pulled my phone out and added him to my contacts, allowing him to do the same. "Just please don't give my number out, I'm literally begging you here" he laughed lightly. "I won't Vic, that's a promise" I smiled awkwardly.

"Oi Victor, we're going" Jaime said, and whilst he had turned around to say bye to Austin, Vic tackled him to the muddy floor. "I told you not to call me that" he whined, laughing as he was pinning Jaime to the ground. "Alright I'm sorry!" Jaime replied, pretending to cry a little over dramatically. "Bye Holly, it was nice meeting you, even if we didn't really talk" Tony grinned, pulling me in for another hug. "You too. You and your band's music keep me strong, along with a couple of other bands. Please don't stop being inspirational" I replied as he released me from his grasp. "Good to hear, we don't plan on it" he smiled as he looked over to the now standing Jaime and Vic. "Bye Holly" Jaime screamed before he picked me up and began swinging me around, all whilst I was yelling for him to put me down. "Sorry" he said, holding me into his chest with his strong arms. "We'll go wait by the boards" Tony muttered to Vic so he could say his farewells. "Well, it was nice meeting you, remember if anything pops up, ring me or text me. I want to help and be here for you" he said genuinely as he pulled me in for a hug which felt like it went on forever. I wish it went on forever. "Thank you, I will. And thanks for helping me" I replied, smiling against his shoulder. I felt him laugh as he started to walk away. "Bye Holly" he yelled before he jumped on his board. "So Holly, you just met Pierce the Veil. Glad we sneaked out?" Austin laughed as he himself pulled me into a hug. "The shock hasn't actually hit me yet though" I laughed back lightly. "Well I'm sure it will. What did you and Vic talk about?" he smiled as we stood up to head back to hell. "He gave me his number" I replied with little enthusiasm in my voice. "How come?" he questioned with a hint of humour in his voice. "He said he'd always be here for me" I smiled. That was now two people rather than one that cared about little old me.

Once we arrived home we yet again were shouted at, and dad once again took his anger out on me, causing Austin to once again try to stick up for me, resulting in him getting held up against the wall. I just wanted to leave. We couldn't really call them family, we couldn't really call this home, and we couldn't really say we enjoyed anything about being here. I hated it, Austin hated it, everyone knew that. Why couldn't they just get Austin and I a separate place away from them? I'm sure they'd all be happier.

That night I couldn't sleep, I was too excited over the fact that Vic Fuentes, lead singer of Pierce the Veil, had given me his number about an hour ago. That was worth the attack when we got home. Anything would have been worth meeting the four men that had saved my life on multiple occasions, well, five if you include Austin, but he had always been there, and I hoped that he always would be.

Austin's POV

Ray made Holly run upstairs whilst I was left down here with the so called family to explain what we were doing. "Well father of mine, we went out and played on some swings when one of our bands came over and started talking to us. That's all that happened so if you don't mind I'd like to go to bed" I spat sarcastically, and throughout my explanation I had a few of the 'family' glaring at me. "Bullshit! Where did you really go!" he spat back, not averting his gaze from me. "I'm telling you the truth now for fuck sakes let me go to bed" I replied as I pushed past him to go upstairs.

~~~~

Title Credit; One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce the Veil
Listening to; 21 Guns by Green Day