Final Author's Note

(I noticed some reads just for this and not the previous two chapters. Since I updated three chapters at once, this is just a comment to make sure you read the previous two, Fear and Peril and Promise, to get the end of the story!)

Well, this is bittersweet. First off, thanks to everyone who read this book from beginning to end. We live in a time when there is SO much competing for our attention. The fact that you spent hours of your valuable time reading a story that I wrote is gratifying , rewarding and incredibly uplifting. 

If I have my way, Sam (Lexi) will make her way to a print book in the not-too-distant future, at which point her adventures and her story will continue. In the meantime, what will I be doing on Wattpad? Well, I have a story that I've been publishing on Radish, which I'm hoping to begin publishing here. Keep an eye out for that announcement. 

Also, stay tuned for announcements regarding my other writing projects. For instance, my first self-published horror novel The Turning, which you can find on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I7JX7Q4

One final comment: I said in earlier notes that I would explain my decision to kill Elias. Simply put, the reason was this: I wanted to show definitively that Sam didn't need anyone to fight her battles for her. I wanted her to face down the horrors of Kronin and his pack alone because I wanted to show how tough and resourceful she is. Hopefully it worked. 

Whatever problems any of you may be facing in your life, never give up. Fight. You can overcome anything if you put your mind to it.

That's all I got, folks. Stay awesome.

--Micky Neilson

August, 2016