Chapter 2

It's my birthday today, so I made sure to update for you guys! Hope you enjoy :3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2.

Naru sat outside the TI building in the morning waiting for Ibiki to get her, she bit into a piece of bread that she called breakfast, she sighed and stifled a yawn and shook her head. Naru blinked as Ibiki walked down the street, she jumped down and smiled. "You're early." He said, she shrugged with a smile.

"I'm excited." She smiled, he nodded and waved her in, she followed him into the large building she had never been in before, it was like a mini village, it was four levels high, with many doors around, in the center was a grassy area with tables placed around, there was a small open room that was the kitchen, she watched a few people walk around talking with each other.

"This is the T and I housing." Ibiki said, she nodded. "All my workers live together, we found it easier to do then be spread out in the village." He said, she nodded again.

"Do you live here too?" She asked.

"Sometimes, I have an apartment but usually I'm so busy I end up staying here 9 times out of 10." He said, she smiled.

He walked up to a double door, he unlocked it with a key and a pass and opened the door motioning her to walk in, she looked around the office that was littered with boxes, a large desk was by the wall with two chairs on one side and another on the other. Ibiki sat down on the side of the one chair.

"For now I want you to help me with sorting, I'm behind." He said looking around, Naru smiled and nodded. "I'll need you to do some errands and such, okay?" He asked.

"Yes." She said, he smiled and stood up again and sighed.

"What I need to sort is old mission files, reports, ninja information, rogue information and missions." He said, she nodded and sat down at the table to the side and began to sort slowly, Ibiki smiled and began to fill out reports.

Ibiki gave Naru some completed files that had to be delivered to the Hokage tower, she nodded and headed out. She walked into the large building and through the halls, she grunted as she ran into someone and went down.

"I'm sorry- Naru!" She looked up and saw her old academy sensei Umino Iruka.

"Hi Iruka-sensei." She said and picked up the files.

"Doing errands?" He asked, she nodded her head and smiled, she picked them up. "Well hey maybe we can meet for Ichiraku's soon huh? We haven't been able to for a while."

"Sounds great!" She smiled and walked up the stairs and up to the file room where Ibiki told her to go, she set the files on the desk in front of the chunin, he smiled and nodded his head, Naru nodded and walked out again. She walked out of the building and saw Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura heading towards the building, she jumped up to the roofs and disappeared hopefully before they noticed her. She arrived back at the building and got to work again while Ibiki helped sorting the missions.

"You can go home when you want, you don't have to keep working." Ibiki said after a couple hours, Naru blinked.

"No, I'm fine, I'd like to stay." She said, he nodded and sighed popping his neck. "So, what exactly does this department do?" She asked.

"We take care of prisoners and traitors. My anbu are trained personally on how to hunt down rogues or just intruders and attack them and weaken them." He said. "They bring them back to me and we interrogate them by nearly any means." He said. "We physical torture, mental torture and even plain questioning and making deals." He said. "Each prisoner is different." He shrugged.