20. WTF!!

Jewels pov

"......is... You my dear ...she said you took something that belongs to her and she wants it back" i starred shocked.. Me! wtf they mean me!!.. I didn't take anything.. Wait.....

"Uncle jean what was her name.?"
He looks like he's thinking then Ashley snaps her fingers...
"Ahh!!... Yes!!...Got it!!... Her name is carm.. Carmil?..Carmella?..Yes that's it!! Carmella!!" She says
Our eyes Widen with the news that has been presented... Wtf

"OMG!! ... She has a problem.. Why would she think i took something from her...??!! I don't even know her for goodness sakes!!... I don't know what stick she has up her ass ..but she better pull it out and try and think straight cause i will slap a bitch if she shows her ugly..dirty .. Yellow..corrupted.. crazy piece of shit face here and talk about me taking her stuff or .. or... or whatever out of her cracked smoking..filthy ..disgusting mouth of hers.. Or else I'm gonna have to order a bitch-grave for this hoe .. I can't believe the nerve she has going to you my family!!!! Wtf is wrong with her?!!?..She wants to die i have alot of ways to do it ..all she has to do is bring her snobby.. Scrawny..whoring ..fake ass here and I'll kick it to kingdom come!!!! Urggghh!!!! That bitch!! Who does she think she is??!!!??" After i finished my little tantrum and destroying half of the sea side.. I was breathing hard..

"Ok...ummm..soo she came to you.. It seem she wants help from the other kingdoms......... and I'm pretty sure that she's gonna start gonna to packs very soon" Josh said ... Mumbling the last part

"Well that bitch can't have it!!! She's a whore ..i can't wait to meet her so i can beat the sweet sugar ice tea out of her..!!!" I say this with an evil grin.."Oh!!.. Miguel! Jackson! Coral get in contact with all the kingdoms and persuade them to attack and capture her on sight and also to join us!!! Neal.!! Jase!!.Ben!!Ken!! I want as many packs on board as your cute little asses can produce!!! Understand!!!" I growled..

"Yes Mistress\ Luna.." They say at the same time and then shifted(those who can) then ran back to the pack house...i turned to the rest...( Josh,Me,Ginger,Ashley ,Jean and their children) looks like they sent their Beta,Gamma and Delta away.....

"Ok..ummm. Sweatheart??... Who is this girl exactly and how do you know her?" Ashley asked...i turned to her all anger gone...
"Oh.. Her.. She's just my umm ...well...she's.. What is she?" I asked turning to Josh... They looked at me weirdly. ... Jean shook his head....
"She never changed" he said chuckling...i gave them a sluggish smile....

"Ummm...jeje i think based on what you and your parents told us... I guess she is your.. .. Cousin" Josh said with frown brows....
"Ohhh!!!! Ashley,Jean and all of you i think you should talk to my parents to clear this up more..hmm?"... I said.. They nobbed and we made our way back to the pack house...

"Wow!" I heard all my supernaturals say....
"What is it?" I ask..
"Oh! Just thinking how we got form a normal mermaid, werewolf, angel hybrid to being luna of the strongest pack" Angela said..and .Black.. Blood..eclipse.. Death(vampire)..Annam(Hunter)...and selvon (Demon) agreed
"Ha! Your right" I chuckled
"Hey don't forget.. The Mistress of a kingdom as well" Ocean said in a sing song voice and there were a couple hollers from ....Night(siren) ..Cella (Huntest) and Jena (sea spirit ) .... I rolled my eyes at them....
"You guess are so right i moved from being a mermaid,, werewolf, Angel hybrid to be the all powerful Moon goddess heir .. Buy it came with extra baggage.. More annoying person in my head..."
"HEY!!!" They all growled\hiss at me... .
"Haahhahaahhaggah Jk jk!!!" I laughed..
"Hahagghahahagha"... We all laughed.... I don't know how i would live without them now...i have become attached to every single one of my supernatural spirits.... We finally reached the pack house....As we came up and shifted we saw a sight that i hated just as i saw it... I can not believe what I'm seeing.... The nerve!!!....

What i saw was unbelievable.... Unreal ....what i saw was.....

😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Hello my kittens.!!!! How u all doing....?? Well here's another chapter for Yah .... Hope you like it..😺 vote and comment... Thnx......Meow

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten...😽