Graduation and the Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am dedicating this chapter to @iamthedryad because she was the first person to comment on my story and gave me feedback! She really inspired me! I hope you like the chapter! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch 3

Graduation and the Party

My Brothers are graduating today. They are really excited, I mean really excited. The only thing I hear about these days are beach babes, parties, and college chicks. Annoying, right? I really don't understand why they are so excited. I mean they get tougher work and so much more of it than they had in High School. Life's not all about girls, is it? Boys, I inwardly sighed. I just don't understand them.

It's only almost been one year since my parents death. They are feeling great and excited and I'm still feeling guilty and depressed. It's odd. They are always busy an disappearing too. I have no idea where they go. I almost wish that they'd stay home sometimes just to try and comfort me and help me move on, but then i think to myself that I don't deserve it. I caused this. Nothing can be done. It's over with.

I tried to put in a little effort on what I am going to wear today to the graduation. I decided on a light gray cotton dress with sneakers. My hair was the same as always. Messy and tangled. My make-up consisted of dark eyeliner and nothing else. I headed down stairs to find my brothers all waiting by the door. Zevadiah, Zevariah, and Zezadon were all wearing there caps and gowns already. Zach stood next to them in a blue dress shirt and dark blue jeans. The boys had rented a limo to bring us to the school so they didn't have to drive. Weird, huh? They looked shocked to see me dressed in a dress. After they were done staring at me their faces turned from shocked to nervous. Again I don't know why they have the nervous faces. I'm not going to kill them too.

On the ride to the school the boys could barely contain their excitement. To my surprise I found out they are throwing a huge party that will probably include all of the senior class. I also found out my brothers best friend's, Xavier and Xander, who I knew not that they had, were moving in across the street. Apparently the lived there 10 years before but had to move for certain reasons in which I don't know. I guess they kept contact with eachother over the years or something.

"Oh man, I am so pumped! Xavier and Xander will be here after graduation and just in time for the party!", Zevariah said to Zezadon and Zevadiah.

"Ah man, I know!", Zezadon, Donny for short, said.

"This is great! College life here we come! Too bad Xavier and Xander are still in High School. It would be awesome if they could come to college with us!", said Zevadiah.

"Will you let me come to the college parties?", Zach said.

"Duhh, we wouldn't have you missing out on the chicks, bro!", Donny said.

I just sat there in complete silence not even bothering to partake in there conversation. These guys seem pretty important to my brothers and sound like they are quite the partiers. I wonder why I  don't remember them. . . .huh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeahhh! Everyone to my house at 8. Partyyy!", said Ree (Zevariah) shouted.

Greattt! Another lonely night that will start and end with me being in my room. Their parties don't normallly end until 2 or 3 am or until the cops show up. I used to party with them. I would dance all night, play truth or dare, and do anything to aggrivate my once overprotective brothers. It's not like they need to worry about me and guys kissing and grinding anymore because as I've said before, all guys avoid me like I am the plague.

When I got home I went straight to my room. I started on some homework that I needed to get done before grades close. Only one more week of school! I started with Math and then went to Physics and then to Spanish and then to English. By that time the door bell was constantly ringing and music was blaring out of the stereo, sending vibrations through the walls.  The party was in full swing now. It had started about 2 hours ago.

I am still working on English when I get this sudden need to go down stairs. I am incredibly thirsty. I looked at myself quickly in the mirror. Why, I have no idea. I'm not gonna change anyway. I'm still in my gray dress but I don't have any shoes on. My hair wasn't as messy as it normally is though. It just looked as if I had been partying and dancing.I guess I'll fit in good then, huh?

I walked down stairs to see bimbos and players grinding. My brothers seem to be those players. As I continued my journey to the kitchen I had to hop over many drunk and passed out kids. It was disgusting down here! There was puke, empty beer bottles, and red plastic cups everywhere. Well I'm not cleaning that up!

When I was in the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water and an apple too. I haven't eaten at all today so I might as well eat an apple, I thought. All of a sudden I got this weird feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and my eyes met the most beautiful green/blue eyes ever. My breath caught in my throat. He was absolutely stunning. . . .

Working on the next chapter now. Hopefully, I will have it up tonight. :)

Vote, Comment , And Fan <3