Deep thoughts: Aug. 13th, 2016

Things I am learning to be true in the world, one you are not who you think.. Just because your family is a certain way doesn't mean that you are them. Their choices and their life shouldn't shape who you are. You are a different person. Whether you feel that way or not. Sometimes thinking about those in your bloodlines past can make things a lot worse for you than you realize. The second thing I have learned is every high comes with a fall and every fall comes with a high; meaning that there is no good or bad. Meaning that sometimes there is always going to be something that is going to try to drag you down from that oh so perfect day. Other times during those bad times you can be lifted up, whether it's by the people around you or some good news you have needed. Maybe that your car is working, maybe your friends are taking you out for dinner. There is always going to be ups and downs. Life is truly a roller coaster and you're holding on for dear life because that safety strap is a little lose so you hold on and hope for the best. You live, we live for the thrill. What is life without downs? It'd be a perfect life which eventually becomes boring. If everything goes your way everyday in your life what is the point of living? That's not really living. Living is facing these problems and learning from them or even using them for the better. It's better to have a positive outlook on the problems that you may face. Don't let them define who you are as a person. Thirdly, you can not make everyone happy. As much as you try there will always be that one person that you can't help no matter how hard you try. Unfortunately, for people like me that kills me. I want to help every person I meet as much as I possible can, this even means if I get hurt or upset from it. I give chances after chances after chances. But, I can't do that anymore! I have to be confident! Fourth, you have to be independent because when you're alone who is going to be there for you? What if your fiends are busy? What if your family is asleep? It's just you! You have to be able to help yourself before you can help anyone else!! Otherwise, your advice is irrelevant.

That's all for now!(:
Xoxo, Foxxy💋