The Piano Man |Part 7

Anna

My head was resting on his shoulder. My heart was beating so fast I didn't think it was healthy. I realised my hand from Killian's and touched my swollen lips. He looked over at me and smiled.

We were sitting in comfortable silence against the wall where we started off.

"I like you," I said looking over at him. He laughed and kissed my temple. "I think you made it pretty clear." I shoved him with my shoulder and laughed with him.

"I like you too, just so you know."

"I know," I said and brought our intertwined fingers to my mouth and kissed his knuckles.

Comfortable silence washed over us again. Were we going to keep in touch? I'd make sure of it. He told me his name anyways. Killian...

I realized he hadn't mentioned any last name.

"Killian, what's your last name?"

He looked over at me and smiled knowingly, like he knew I was going to ask.

"Martin, that's my last name."

"Wait, are you related to Louis Martin?"

"Yeah, Louis is my father."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

He got up, looked at me and smiled. He made his way to the door, his jacket in hand. He opened the door. Before I could say anything about how he didn't answer the question I had asked him, he captured my lips in a kiss. I placed my hands on his cheeks, and his free arm circling my waist. He pulled away to my dismay and said:

"Because, I'd rather be the piano man than the pianist's son.

He pecked my lips then smiled and said half-way through the door:

"Have a nice evening Miss Thanton."

I didn't answer. He closed the door behind him as he was leaving.

I knew he had left his partitions on the partition holder for me. He'd also find my number in his jacket pocket.

"To you too Mr. Martin." I said under my breath with a knowing smile.

Once again, it was only me and the piano.

|THE END| 

***

Woah!

Well, let me tell you how this story has been an emotional roller-coaster for me. It may be short but it is close to my heart. 

So...this is the end.  

Of their story I mean. 

Since this is s a series, you'll see them, of course but, it will no longer focus on them. 

The Benedict series is a series of Spin-Offs. 

So! Comment what you think, share and please vote so that people that may like this story can have the opportunity to see it. 

Thank you so much! 

Matie ;p