Chapter 12

Check out my new book (Batman/BruceWayne) ⬆️

The two stayed silent, waiting for each other to speak. "Luna," the blonde says, turning her upper body to face the blue eyed angel.
Lifting her hand to shake, Castiel just stared at it.

"Castiel," He finally answers as Luna slowly drops her hand. "The Winchesters sent me," The black haired man says.

"You know Sam and Dean?" the blue eyed girl says, suddenly nervous, "Your going to take me back to them aren't you?"

The man simply replied by turned his head to look out the window, and after a few moments Luna looked away from the man to look at the windows as well, curious to what was so interesting outside to gain Castiel's attention.

Imagine her surprise when she saw a gas station in front of her, as well as two familiar men standing, looking at the car she was occupying. Not to mention they both had extremely mad expressions, their arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"Well," Luna says, smiling nervously and waving at the brothers through the car window, "You could've at least warned me."

*

Once again, Luna was facing the brothers, hands tied to a pole in a the same warehouse, only this time Dean studied her wand in his hand and Castiel prevented the blonde from attempting to get away through apparition.

"Be careful," Luna flinched when Dean dropped her wand.

Dean said, "What's so important about a stick? I've never seen a witch with one."

"That's because you hunt dark witches that use blood to channel there powers. Witches and Wizards like myself use wands," Luna explained, yet couldn't help but worry the American ministry will have her head for telling them wizard secrets. Especially to hunters.

But the blonde and blue eyed girl wasn't up to being tortured after having a good sixteen year long spree of not. She still shivered hearing Bellatrix's shrieking laughter in her head.

"Witches and wizards," Sam clarifies, making Luna nod her head.

"Wizards such as the minister of magic, although they call their minister something else here in the states. Something like the President of Witch craft and Wizardry. But don't get me started on the ridiculous school names such as-" Luna stops to catch her breath after realizing she was rambling, "Whoops."

"Wait," Dean say, trying to wrap his head around what Luna said, "Your saying there's a whole witch community?"

"Yep," The blonde says, slightly enthusiastic.

Leaning on his brother and dramatically placing his hand on his forehead, he stumbles slightly before looking up to his taller brother, "Sammy, hold me."

"Sure, Dean."

*

After a few hours, Luna managed to tell the Winchesters everything from Harry Potter to Hogwarts. She told them how Harry had somehow defeated Voldemort when he was only a child and got nothing but a scar, "Damn lucky," Dean had said. She had also told the brother about the second wizard war that she was apart of, as well as the losses of her many friends.

As she explained her story, the Winchesters had stayed silent except for the sarcastic comment that came from there mouths once and a while. She couldn't blame them, if she had just learned about good witches, when she had grown up thinking they were all blood spilling maniacs, she would feel the same way.

"So you fly on broom sticks?" Dean asked, making Luna nod her head, "Man, this is some twisted version of Bewitched."

The blue eyed girl ignored her curiosity of asking what a Bewitched was, and proceeded to ask the brothers a question that had been haunting her mind as soon as she began to talk, why is the ministry not surrounding us, taking your memory, and dragging me off to Azkaban?

In which she had not gotten the answer she would have suspected. "I'm a angel," Castiel says with such normality and boredom in his tone, that she was surprised.

Did angels even exist? Luna had grown up knowing the supernatural, yet they didn't seem to be bothered to visit England. But now that she had moved away from her once home, she felt like all her knowledge of any supernatural being was thrown to the grave. There where angels?

What next? Demons?

712 words