15 | from junior to senior

NETFLIX ISN'T ALLOWING SCREENSHOTS ANYMORE SO BACK TO GIFS /: -e

-

Alaska spent the Christmas alone with Rufus, but it felt like she was literally alone

Alaska spent the Christmas alone with Rufus, but it felt like she was literally alone. Although Rufus was happy that he got to spend his first Christmas with Alaska, he was just too distracted. Every time he looked at her, it reminded him of what he learned less than a week ago; Alaska wasn't the first child Lily and himself shared, she was the second.

After winter break had ended, Dan and Jenny finally returned from their visit with their mother. Alaska was happy to have them back as she didn't know how to deal with Rufus anymore. He was distracted all the time and would barely utter a word to her, when Alaska told him she was going to stay at Lily's for a couple of days he just lost it. He told Alaska that she wasn't her mother and made her swear to him not to see Lily ever again. She only swore as she was afraid he was going to do something awful, but he quickly apologized to his daughter and sent her on her way. Luckily, Eric stayed with his mother for Christmas while Serena left to Buenos Aires with Aaron. Eric convinced Alaska to stay for the rest of break and Rufus was fine with it and said he had to search for new painters for his Gallery, which sounded odd to her but she didn't question him.

Going to Lily's didn't feel any different than being with Rufus. She said very little to Alaska, but cried when she had to leave before school started. Her mood swings definitely freaked Alaska and Eric out, but they both brushed it off as her way of moving on from Bart.

Alaska left with Jenny earlier than Dan. Jenny wanted to be early on her first day back to Constance and Alaska didn't mind as there was a meeting she had to attend. Headmistress urged for her to take some tests over break because she was doing extremely well in all her classes, she was even passing Constance's expectations for an eleventh grader. Now, she was going to discuss her results with Headmistress.

Headmistress Queller greeted Alaska in her office with a smile. "Ms. Bass-" Alaska cringed. "-this is Dean Chester, one of the committees on the board."

Alaska smiled at the elder man when they shook hands. "Please take a seat," he politely pulled out a chair for Alaska at Queller's desk. "Could I ask what you're here for?" Alaska asked as she sat on the chair. Queller walked around her desk before sitting down as well, a wide smile on her face.

"He revised your exams and has spoken to all your teachers, it seems that you are doing far better than Constance could have hoped," Headmistress said.

"We'd like for you to graduate this spring with the senior class, but you will now have to move your classes to the upper-grade standards." Dean Chester slid a schedule towards Alaska who looked at the paper in pure disbelief.