Chapter 2 - Late, of course -

February 8th, 2012 

6:45 pm. Crap, I'm late. I cannot be late today. Jumping out of bed, I ran into my bathroom; I’ve never seen such bed bed head. I really don't have time for this. I quickly combed my curls back and put a beanie on. After I got dressed in my usually jeans and white tee, I ran downstairs and was about to head out the door with my apple when my Mum stopped me. 

"Harry, please tell me you aren’t wearing that to your graduation. It's fine on school days but today is extremely important!" She wined, "you have to look presentable, and make a good impression. Who knows, it could have effect on The Choosing."  I was about to reply when my girlfriend, Taylor, ran into the room. 

"Taylor, what are you doing here?" I asked as I gave her a kiss on cheek. "Aren’t you happy to see me Harold?" She cooed at me. Uhg I hate it when she talked to me like that. I'm almost 18, only 1 more day. It's tradition on our 18th birthday that we are given our "soul mate" necklaces. And no matter who you are with at that point, you won't be able to be with them once you find your soul mate. Unless of course your current partner is your soul mate, then you’re in luck. Taylor has already gotten hers, but The Searcher hasn’t found her soul mate yet. She keeps hoping that it will be me, but I'm not entirely sure if I want it to be. 

"Alright you too, enough of that. Harry, go upstairs and take off that hat of yours. Pack some nice shoes in your backpack and I’ll bring your tux an hour before graduation." My mother talked quickly while making her morning coffee. Taylor squeezed my hand and walked out the front door, and I ran upstairs to fix my hair. 

-

hellloooo guysssssss!!!! hehe i hope you like my first chapter in The Searcher. sounds mysterious eh? ;);) i reallyed enjoy writing this fanfic, so if you liked reading it, could i get 3 voted and maybe 2 coments before my next update? make sure to add this story to your library! its going to get exciting soon:D thanks! love you guys! also, taylor is taylor swift lol classic -Tommostaco

next update: wednesday 

where you can talk/ contact me:

instagram: tommostcao 

twitter: tommostacos 

tumblr: whatif_harrystyles_

kik: Amarry99