"Fuck.."

Hey guys! This chapter only contains mild language! The image on the top or side or whatever is Skylar's outfit.

Skylar's p.o.v

It's been two weeks, and I still feel terrible. He stopped texting me. He stopped trying to talk to me in school.

He became a real badass again. Getting into fights, selling more drugs, being a dick. It's all my fault.

My dad hasn't been back since the day he broke my arm, and my mother doesn't even bother talking to me anymore. I feel like a major fuck up. More than I did before.

I have a run today. I get up to change. I put my clothes on and grab my phone.

I walk outside and I see Carl walking outside too. We made eye contact, and he turned and walked down the street. Damn he has to go the same direction as I do.

As I walk further, I realized we're going in the same direction everywhere we go. I walk faster, so I'm in front of him so it doesn't seem like I'm following him. We're on opposite sides of the street, so when I tuned left, he crossed the street and went to the other side, going in the same direction. This is weird.

I reached the corner I always meet everyone on and stop. Carl stops on the other side of the street as me. He looks at me and I look over, looking for Mark, the guy who gives me the drugs to sell.

I finally see him and I start walking towards him.

"Aye where is it" I ask him. He hands me the drugs and I look at it. Damn that's a lot.

"You're working with that kid" he points behind me and I turn around. Oh no. He wants me to work with Carl? That's why we were walking in the same direction.

"Aye Sky how you doing?" I turned around to see J dog. I smiled slightly

"Hey man." He smiled. He knew what had happened between me and Carl. He's doing it on purpose.

"It's only one run Skylar" he said. I slowly nodded and looked down. I started to walk away, and I felt a presence next to me. Carl.

He cleared his throat. I kept my head down, and stuck my hands in my pockets. Two words slipped my mouth, without me not even realizing.

"I'm sorry.." It came out as more of a whisper. I felt tears brimming my eyes. Not right now Skylar. You can't do this right now.

"Me too.." I sighed and we walked up to the car, selling all of the drugs. I pulled the last Baggie of weed out of my cast, and handed it to the man. He gave us the money and drove off.

Mark and J dog said we could keep the money. We split it and I put it in my cast. I was about to walk away when he pulled me into a hug. Tears escaped my eyes as he let go, and walked away.

"Fuck" I whispered.

Hey guys! So I have a lot of ideas for the sequel! There's probably going to be about four or five more chapters, then there's going to be a sequel, then another book after that! I'm so excited!

Don't forget to vote!

I love ya Guys!

~Maddieee