Link's Backstory

In the beginning, Link was a quiet, peaceful kid. He grew up without a fairy. Everybody called him NoFairy, and told him he wasn't like all of them. They, the other villagers of Kiriko Village, said to move to other NoFairy lands. But little did they know what would happen in the future.

Link was one of very few kids in the village that lived by himself. His parents went off exploring one day and never came back. He wanted to go find them but the guard of the village wouldn't let him go without a proper sword, shield and Fairy.

He was underage to buy a shield and the only available sword in the village was in the Sacred Grove, in which nobody was allowed to enter without a permit, for safety reasons.

He only had one friend, Sariah, who had a fairy but believed Link had potential in the future. She said that one day he would be chosen by the Great Deku Tree to have a fairy of his own.

The Great Deku Tree was the one place where people could worship the Three gods of the Triforce. Anyone who entered here was never known to come out again. It also chose who had fairies and who didn't.

The Triforce was the most Sacred Symbol in the land of Hyrule. Anyone who disobeyed the laws and rules of the Triforce is said to be Condemned from the land of Hyrule forever, without a Personal message from the gods.

Link was in a very depressed mood until he was woken up... by a fairy.