Broke Me

I felt the anger swell in my breast as his words stopped me dead in my tracks. It rose in me like a fiery inferno of rage, burning hotly in my stomach. I turned and stalked towards him, planting myself dead before him. My hands shook at my sides as I curled them into fists, fighting the urge to swing.

        It hurt. The pain was all too real as I let the words slip from my lips like a waterfall of venom, each spat out harshly. The tears cascaded down my face like salty paths crossing over the hills of my cheeks as I yelled. Yelled the three words we dare not say the one who gave us life.

        "I. Hate. You."

         "I hate you!" I shrieked, clawing my way upstairs and into the fort of my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

        The opaque light of the moon filtered through my blinds as I slid down the door, locking it during my descent. I curled into myself, body racked with heaving sobs. They echoed through the tiles of the bathroom to my left, bouncing off the muted colored walls.

         I lay on the floor, salty waterfalls soaking the floor, blemishing it's perfect white surface. Just like my existence in this perfect house. I needed out. I got up, struggling to hold the hiccuping cries in as I silently sat on my bed, the darkest thoughts of my mind slipping to the front. Shrouding common sense in a veil of darkness. I opened the window, looking down at the green grass beneath the roof. What would it look like, I wondered, with me gone upon it. Would he care? Would he celebrate that the ungrateful brat he made was gone? Probably. I wouldn't doubt it.

        No, I shook my head. I won't give him the satisfaction of driving me there. I will distance myself. No longer shall I love. No longer shall I forgive and forget. The  scarred never forget. Not this time. I learned this day, that it isn't strangers who hurt you. It's those who you love the most.

A/N: That moment when you hate some one so much for the simplest thing.
"You aren't allowed to write anymore," he said.
No, you just won't see me.