Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).

A/N:

Hiii guys! I missed all of you so soo much during my camping trip at Caritas. (It's a camp around Northern California.) I'm so happy that this fanfic is still #3 in fan fiction by the way! That. Was. Amazing.

So yes, this is an update, but PLEASE read my camp experience because there are some important things that definitely happened. Some stuff being sad, some being a bit emotional.. I don't know, but it was all just a huge train of emotions.

The most important thing though.. I guess would be, that I met a great guy there. He is just.. Asdfjghkl. Ever since the first day I got there, I talked to a ton of people from different schools, and I got a few friends out of them. But anyway, the guy I met.. His name was Jordan! He's a swaggie kind of guy, if you think of Justin Bieber, but better.. He wears glasses and he's so so so cool. As the days passed though, I started to really like him.. As in, smile whenever he did something funny, or just giggle if he said something. I don't know, but I was infatuated. I still never got myself to talk to him though, because I didn't want to get attached to him because it was literaly five days I'd get to see him.

But me being me, I got attached. When Thursday came, I was thinking.. Oh no, what the hell am I going to do, it's going to be one more day until I have to leave all these beautiful people!

I met a few 5SOS fans and 1D fans and let's just say, I freaked out..

I freaked out even more when this girl I talked to knew that I was BritishBums on wattpad! I was all fangirling as well because she was literally like 'Oh my god! You are amazing, I love your stories!' and I was just in awe.

But anyways, back on track with Jordan. He's white-ish latino :D

We'd hug a few times here and there because the whole camp would have a group hug, but whenever he'd hug me, my heart would just feel fuzzy and my mind would just race and.. Ugh.

When we hugged that Thursday night, our faces were terribly close. I couldn't help but just admire his beautiful features and such. I just smiled at him as we hugged, but I just literally wanted to kiss him at that moment. But of course I didn't because I was still trying to deny that I actually had feelings for him.

But when I went to sleep that night, I realized.. Why was I stopping what i was feeling? I had to live in the moment, as the camp leaders said. And so I did. I just let myself fall, easy.

Friday came.

It was the last day ever and I was starting to feel the sad feelings of leaving all these friends I made, especially the crushes that I had. Jordan being the one to stand out the most, though. There was just something about him.

So before Friday though, I think it was a Wednesday when we were in our randomly made eating groups, a guy that was cabin mates with him literally told me that there was someone in his cabin that liked me. Two guys in his cabin liked me, which was a huge surprise.. Because both of them were really cute once I found out who they were.

I was soo surprised because I didn't even know I'd be liked by any guy at all. I'm an awkward little person.

But something I literally did not expect was Jordan himself liking me.

I was like, pfft dream on Mia!

But when I asked the guy who was in his cabin, Jordan was one of the guys in the cabin.. Tehehe.

Okay, but I still doubted it was him who liked me though.

And back to Friday.

The guy in my eating group figured out who liked me, and it was..