Chapter 22

EDITED: JUNE 30, 2020
.
.
.
.
.
-3rd Person-

"WHAT?!?!?! " The Genins inside the examination room yells in disbelief as they continue to stare at their proctor, who only gave them a smirk.

"Do I have to repeat myself? ALL OF YOU PASSED!" He announced again while observing the reactions of the genins with in the room, giving them a weird smirk.

A sudden crash was heard as a woman goes through the window, breaking the glass in the process then stood beside Ibiki with her right hand on her waist. The new woman observes the room and gave Ibiki a raised brow.

"EH?! They're so many Ibiki! Did you turn soft or something?!" She exclaims in disbelief then looked back at the crowd of confused Genins and grinned.

"My name is Anko Mutarashi and I will be your Proctor for the second part of this exam!" She introduced with a grin, Ibiki let out a sigh.

A young adult woman with a bark toned violet hair with matching gray eyes, her hair is tied into a weird looking spiky bun that only Kishomoto can describe.

She wore a very revealing fishnet type of body suit that reached above her knees and a long light brown coat that barely covers her breast. With a matching skirt that covers her lower area.

"You're early.....again" He trail, making the woman blush in embarrassment

"And no, I didn't pity or anything. There are just more useful ninjas this year" He continues with the same smirk, that Mizuki will probably have a nightmare with.

"Heh, more than half of them will be gone after the second part of this exam" She grins with a threatening look then looked at the quiet participant.

"ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! You have it easy so far, but things are going to be more different the first thing in the morning! I'll let your mentor know where to go tomorrow morning! You are all dismissed!" She announced.

The participants quickly stands up and left one by one out of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" That bald man almost cut off my ear! Did you see how close it was when that kunai passed my ear?! " The older Uzumaki exclaims while turning pale as the small group of four walks out of the academy.

"I-it barely even went to you O-onii-chan" Mizuki sweat dropped beside him. Reaching for a carton of strawberry milk out of her sling bag, taking the straw and poking it inside the small circle foil that is lightly covering the carton box.

"That was way too easy! I guess reading books can be really handy" Sakura says cheerfully while stretching her arms in the air with a sigh.

"Hn, if you actually used your head then you would've finished it properly" Sasuke says while rolling his eyes sassily.

"Teme! You should try shutting that mouth of yours!" Naruto exclaims with an irk mark on his forehead while glaring at the Uchiha in annoyance.

"You're just that stupid" He scoffs but smirks at Naruto's bratty attitude.

Thinking back on what happened earlier, the sound girl got her foot almost crushed by an annoyed Sasuke. She should know what happens when she messes with his teammate and be prepared for the consequences. The objective of the written exam was to cheat without getting caught by the ninja....not threaten of hurt others.

He was pretty sure that Ibiki notice Mizuki and Sasuke switch seats but ignored it seeing that it was just that and not cheating obviously. The Jounin behind the two gave Ibiki a thumbs up signaling the proctor that they weren't doing anything that breaks the rules.