The Attachment Plan

Prologue:

"Hey Jazz! . . . Jazz?" I heard my name being called as my friend Danielle stuck her head in front of my face.

"Huh?" I ask. I was having a very good train of thought.

"Stop staring at Ty, it comes off as creepy." She sat down beside me.

"Sorry but you can't blame me." And you seriously couldn't. Ty Evans, the teenage Brad Pitt. He was a god to everyone at our school. His dad was a brain surgeon and his mother has her own hit talk show. All the girls drooled over him and sadly; I'm no exception. "He has a girlfriend anyways so it doesn't really matter what I do."

Danielle just gave me a look, "Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ty and Chantel broke up over the weekend. Apparently she is pregnant with the head of the golf team's kid." She whispered.

"Don't believe rumours," I said. That would have been way out of character for the 'princess' Chantel to even look at someone in the golf team let alone sleep with one.

"Oh but I think it's true."

"Why so?"

"I have my sources," She winked.

I looked back towards Ty, at the other end of the cafeteria he was laughing with his football buddies. His ashen blonde hair had the I-Just-Got-Out-Of-Bed look to it and his piercing blue eyes were noticeable even from where I was sitting. Chantel was a fool for cheating on him, although it wasn't the first time she did. It was common knowledge that she has laid almost - if not all of - the football team. Senior and Junior.

"So the Ty Evans is now single?" This may be my time. I need to get him to notice me, want to go out with me. I need him to fall for me.

"Come on Jasmine don't get any ideas, I know that look." Danielle pleaded.

"No, this is my chance, there is no way this won't work . . . I think" Now I just need to find the perfect plan.

"I got it!" I yelled suddenly, scaring Danielle.

"Got what?" She groaned.

"I know how I'm going to get him to notice me . . . I'm going to call it, 'The Attachment Plan'"

"Oh God! I feel sorry for Ty." I heard Danielle say but I wasn't paying attention. This is going to be awesome. I've been in love with him since freshman year in high school and now as seniors it's about time he returns my feelings and notices we are perfect for each other.

I just hope this doesn't go terribly wrong.

_-_-_-_

That is the prologue for my new story; first chapter will be uploaded soon!

Let me know what you think!!