The Sign

So I'm in my room just reading my favorite book, when the light flickers. This is not uncommon because the area is usually stormy. But what was unusual was the note near my head. It had one thing on it, the word "run..." I didn't think it was serious until I saw the sign underneath the word. The eye, the watchful eye. "He's coming!" I whisper to myself. 

I was all alone in the house because my family had gone to Asia, and they only had 5 tickets,plus , I didn't really want to go , so, I stayed home. But lets get back to the present.

I run out the room, going for my bike . I then pedal to Isabella's house ( a friend of my big sisters). No one was there, on the door the sign was there. "Oh no , he got to them," I say. the next safe place was Hunter's house.I knock , she's home ! I tell her all that had happened,so we stay in her room, we both don't show it but , we both are terrified for our lives.they had never found anyone before, there has never been an emergency like this before. the lights go off,then I hear Hunter scream. "Hunter !" I yell,we should have stayed closer together. The light comes back on ,and there it is , the sign, the eye .

 A last resort , going back home to hide. This is the only place left. I bike home and stop at the door , my hand on the handle ,I then open the door, run to my room, the safest place in the house. "Where is that key ," I whisper " Where is that key!" The door creaks open, I run to my bed, my back pressed against the wall. Not a smart move . Two hulking shadows stalk into the room, after a few moments, a third enters also. He, has come for me. The smaller figure speaks. " I have finally found you , my sweet Silvia," he says flirtatiously, " I hope you don't staying in one place for a long , long time." Next , all I see is cold deep darkness.