Communications

The horns are blaring, the red lights flashing. It has been more than a week since we last heard from Silvia, she must have been found by Pearce, her captor and admirer. Oh, sorry, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Jacob, Jake for short, and I am second in command to Japan, the rebel leader and older sister of Silvia, who is currently away. Enough about me, let's get back to the problem.

"We searched the house and found nothing, Commander. We went to each safe place and found the mark in each house. That led us back to Silvia's house. We checked her room and found nothing , but I found a piece of paper. It had the eye, she , has been taken." the solider reports.

"No, it cannot be," I say  "She was too important, I thought we had given her the protection needed to keep her safe."

"Aperantly the henchmen of The EYE (Pearce) had taken out the gaurds, but not before they could warn her," the soldier replies.

" Soldier, report to MK. Tell her what you have reported to me."

" At once, sir." The soldier marches out the doors

No, this can't be happening, I told Japan I would keep her safe, now I have to disappoint her. I sit in my chair and put my head in my hands. I must tell Japan at once. " Guard, contact Japan  immediately, very important that we reach her."

"Yes sir."

Poor Japan, she'll be as frantic as ever, I hope she will still trust me. A well, time to get that message to her. I walk into communications room. I do hopr she gets the message in time.