+~3~+

"Yes.. Thank you Mrs. Kuma!"

"You're Welcome Mr. Hirota! You're such a sweet young boy..!" She said, handing me a bouquet of Flowers. Mrs. Kuma had just given me some new flowers to but on my desk. She truly is a sweet woman.

Earlier today I was informed that I would have a New Student from the 2nd year, our new 'Method' of making students.. how do I put it... a Better student.

I had to stop the class because Mrs. Kuma insisted I have the flowers. Of course I accepted them, I didn't mind letting my students have a break. She was trying to let me know that just because I'm the youngest teacher, I'm still important. I walked over to my class door, when I heard the thumping of someone running down the hall.

I opened my door, and set the flowers into a glass vase.

"Class! Settle down, Settle down.." The class turned to me, and the chit chat quieted.

Y/N's POV:

You checked your watch. Your E/C eyes widened as you saw what time it was.

"Crap!" You were going to be late. Again. And for your first technical day of school!

You quickened your pace to a run, merely dropping your schedule along the way.

"2 B, 2 B, 2 B.." You repeated, looking at the class numbers.

 And then you saw him. It was a mere flash, as he was entering the classroom. 

He was absolutely gorgeous. He had perfect brown hair, with Grey eyes that almost looked purple. He was holding a bouquet of flowers, probably for his girlfriend.

 He was holding a bouquet of flowers, probably for his girlfriend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You sighed. He probably had a girlfriend! Stop it, Y/N!

Then your gaze turned up to the class number..

"2 B!" You almost yelled. This was the classroom!