Capítulo 20

When Ed and Lorraine Warren agreed it was already noon. Ed was taking a shower after Lorraine. Ed went downstairs and went to his daughter who was to make a necklace with beads. Ed sat beside her and Judy hid the necklace and Ed asked, "Judy this to hide?"

"To make a necklace for mom, but she can not find out. It's a secret. You can not tell. Promise?" asks Judy showing the necklace to her father.

"I promise. The mother will not know anything." said Ed.

However Lorraine went downstairs and Ed makes Judy hide the necklace without Lorraine note, but it was without success.

"What Hell are you up to?" Lorraine asks suspiciously.

"What? How so? I'm not hiding anything." He said Ed raising his arms in the air.

"Judy?" asks Lorraine.

Judy swallows a dry, he said: "I also do not know anything."

"mother?" asks Lorraine looking for his mother.

"I do not know anything. Lunch is ready." said Georgianna.

"let's eat." said Judy and a kiss in the face of Lorraine.

And there were all having lunch.

After lunch, Lorraine was playing with his daughter, priate this sits on the sofa.

"Honey. What happened?" question concerned the Lorraine.

"mommy, have a surprise for you." He said Judy and took the necklace and handed it to his mother.

"Oh! Honey." said amazed Lorraine.

"Dad knew everything. And helped me hide the necklace so that you do not find him." He said Judy and embraced the Lorraine. She gave him a big hug. Lorraine also embraced Judy.

Ed had just entered the room and sees the two women in his life embraced and took not to enter the embrace. Ed sat on the couch and hugged them both. Both the two fell on him and he started tickling the two and they also tickled him.

Later the phone rang. He was the director of a college asking if they could give a talk the next day. Ed said yes, they could. after hanging Lorraine asked, "Who was it?"

"A director of a college that wants us to go give a speech tomorrow. And I accepted. There is not a problem. I mean, I know it's up time, but found it convenient to accept and have everything ready." Ed explained.

"It's fine by me." said Lorraine.

It was already nine o'clock when Lorraine lay in bed. Ed lay down behind her and chad'gou to her. He began to kiss her neck. Lorraine shivered at the beginning but then allowed to go. She fiddled with Ed hair fondly. She turned to him and Ed pulled her to him and stood on top of it. Lorraine ran their legs will around Ed's waist. She ran her hands through her Ed back missed while it kissed him on the mouth. She scratches Ed in cosas.

Ed spends his hand on her leg and thigh. He stops kissing and looking in his eyes. those clear blue eyes like water looking at those blue eyes a little darker than hers. Lorraine makes you a party guy.

"you're so beautiful." said he and raises the trunk, getting on her knees with her legs on either side of her waist.

She also sits and rubs his hands all over his body and kisses him on the mouth. Ed lies down on it, laying it gently on the bed.

"I love you." sossurra Lorraine to Ed's ear.

"I love you too, Hon." said Ed.

It was two in the morning and Lorraine was lies down with his head on Ed's chest. She was doing drawings in Ed's chest with her finger.