A Bit of Love

I SERIOUSLY COULD'VE USED HELP GUYS BUT I IMPROVISED, REMEMBERING THINGS FROM OTHER STORIES I'VE READ SO I HOPE IT'S OK! AND BY REMEMBERING THINGS I MEAN I READ A LOT OF SMUT FOR YOU GUYS AND I WENT FROM THERE.
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IF UNCOMFRTABLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ!
-----------------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
Liam picked me up, tucking his hands under my butt, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands locking in the back of his soft, brown locks. I pressed my body as close to his as I could, and he squeezed me tight. I pressed my lips to his neck, sucking hard and he growled. He rushed quickly out of the vet clinic, Deaton's chuckles following us, Stiles scampering behind us. When we got out to the jeep, Liam pressed me into the side as I pulled me lips away from his neck and planted them on his. I heard him search for the door handle and found it a second later. He gave it a tug, keeping our lips moving together, but the door didn't open. Liam pulled away and immediately glared at Stiles, snarling at him. I looked over at my shoulder and growled at him too, my pain flaring up again rom my heat, as my lust for my love(Liam obviously) increased. I saw Stiles standing open-mouthed at us, keys dangling from his hands.

"Stiles, open the door," Liam ground out. Stiles jumped, dropping his keys on the ground. He quickly picked them up, then unlocked the car. Liam quickly ripped open the door and practically jumped inside, slamming the door behind us, sitting down with me on his lap. I slammed my lips back to his, grinding my hips into his, his erection extremely prominent. My panties became soaked, and I moaned, tugging his hair harder, as he growled, digging one hand into my butt, the other sliding up the front of my shirt and gripping onto my right boob. This time I licked his bottom lip, not waiting for him to make the first move. He immediately opened up his mouth and I slid my tongue in.

"Hey guys, not to interrupt, but can we please not have sex in Stiles's jeep? I'd appreciate not seeing the girl who is basically my sister give herself to her mate in front of me, let alone see either of you naked," Stiles's voice rang out but we kept going, completely ignoring him. Liam pulled away from my lips and I whined in response, but moaned when he planted his lips on my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access.

"Stiles," I managed to get out in between moans. "If you- if you don't want us to make love in your car, I suggest you hurry up." I moaned even louder when Liam's soft lips reached my mark, and he sucked on it tenderly.

Apparently that was all the motivation Stiles needed because over the sounds of my moans and Liam's growls/moans, I heard the jeep start up and we sped off. I slid my hands down his chest, then under his shirt, resting them on his abs. I dug my fingers in his abs as he started sucking harder on my mark. I pulled my hands off his abs and gripped the hem of his shirt. He pulled his head away and I whined again before growling and ripping his shirt open, then tugged it off of him.

"Oh god, clothes are coming off," Stiles yelled and out of the corner of my eye I saw him look back and forth between us and the road. I heard the car accelerate even more, and I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to Liam.

I ran my eyes over his hard body and I suddenly wondered what it would be like to taste all of him. I lowered myself down as far as I could, then placed my tongue on his chiseled abs. I slowly licked my way up to the side of his neck, and I groaned as I pulled my tongue away, closing my eyes and reveling in his amazing taste. I heard Liam growl deeply, and when I looked up at him, his eyes flickered gold, and I could feel my eyes flickering to my alpha red color too. We both paused for a moment, just staring at each other, but that was quickly ruined when pain rocketed through my body and I yelped. I immediately curled in on Liam's chest, and he lightly grabbed the sides of my head, tilting my face up to look at him.

"You ok?," he asked me, his eyes still golden. I nodded, and he grinned, crushing his lips back to mine. I smiled into the kiss, pressing my chest close to his as my hands roamed his body. After a moment, I leaned back and grabbed the hem of my shirt, getting ready to pull it over my head when Liam stopped me, gripping my hands.