Alone?!

(Lucy's house) Lucy's POV

I was getting ready to head to the guild. when suddenly I heard a bang.

"Morning Luce, ready to head to the guild?" Natsu smiled as he climbed into my room from the window.

"NATSU WHAT THE HECK YOU SCARED ME?!" I shrieked dropping her hairbrush that was being used.

"....sorry Luce" Natsu apologized sarcastically with a poker face, as he bend over to pick up the brush for the me.

"HI LUSHEE!!" The blue exceed yelled as he zoomed into the cozy room.

Ahhhh....stop barging into my room idiots! It's basically a break-in!" I scolded the two invaders, occasionally punching Natsu's arm as I continued scolding. The two simply had a bored expression.

"Nice fly Happy! You're getting way better at that 360 spin-in!" Natsu gave the blue cat a high five, I on the other hand brushed my hair watching the two complementing each other of totally random things.

"Can we just go to the guild now, I'm hungry and I ran out of groceries for the week" I asked slowly trailing off, mentally cursing of how irresponsible I sound.

The two stopped their conversation and nodded.

(At the guild)

"Hey Natsu let's pick a quest together, my rent is due soon" I suggested with a smile.

Natsu stopped munching down on his drumstick the corner of his lips tugged downwards.

"Uhh...Luce I promised Lisanna that I would go on a quest with her alone,so I can't go on a quest with you. I mean not even Happy's going, I promised her...maybe next time!" Natsu's voice was gently which was very unlike him.

"Oh, yeah! That's fine!" I managed to force a smile and nod before scurrying away, my head pounding.

"Natsu ready to go?" Lisanna tugged on the males arm tracing his vision of Lucy. His eyebrows knitted as Lisanna's sweet smile, he then nodded not fully processing the sad smile Lucy had.

The white haired girl pulled Natsu off his chair, setting his chicken on the plate. She then started walking dragging Natsu, before leaving the large doors of the Fairy Tail guild, she turned back to sent a devilish smile at the blonde girl. 

See you all in the next chapter bye (>^-^<)