*Chapter 14*

There the girls Initials By the way Also made a Mistake JL is supposed to be AL

JL (AL): Angelina Lewis

LL: Lucy Lewis

NM: Nathalie McCarthy

EM: Emily Mcberthy

"Sorry" I help her with her books.

"Dont worry not a Big deal" I say and she smiles.

"Nathalie McCarthy" She says.

"Lucy Lewis" I say.

"So You are New" She nods.

"Yeah parents you know" she says fixing her glasses.

"So Your in the popular Kids Group Right" I look at her. "No Not even close I like to keep My Identity to My self I Dont Like Capturing everyone's attention. And I am Your typical Nerdy type of girl" She nods.

"Look watch this" I say.

I Walk to a guy that looked from the Football team and was with a group of boys and tap him in the shoulder.

"What may I help you Dork" He said.

"Have You Seen Angelina. You Know we are friends" I say and he laughs.

"Why Will You be friends with that Hottie" He said and I glare at him.

"Maybe Because she's my Sister" I stick my tongue out.

"Jerk Learn Ok There is something called Knowlegde You need that" I say and He Mocks me.

"Go To Hell Bitch" He says.

"Excuse Me" I say. "You Know what Asshole Bye suck your Dads Penis" I say and walk to Nathalie.

"Wow" I nod.

We both Walk to the Office to pick her schedule up and Emily comes hopping Towards us.

"Guess What Lucy Lu" She says.

No I am Not going...

"You are Coming to that Party With me" She says and looks at Nathalie.

"Theres a Party" Nathalie says and Emily Nods.

"Lucy Go please Can I Come" Nathalie says and Emily nods.

"Like that we can both Take Lucy And Convince her" Nathalie nods.

"You are Coming to that Party" I shake my head.

"Aren't you the type of Girl who doesn't go to parties" I point to Nathalie and she shakes her head.

"No I Love Parties Mostly because of the Hotties that are going to go Now let's go" But But... Wait No This is not how it is supposed to be.

"I Know All Because I wear this glasses and wear pants, a long sleeve shirt, and Sneakers I look like a nerd but actually these are fake" She says and takes them of.

She lets me touch the 'Glass' and I can tell it is plastic. Wow

"So Your Parents make you dress like that" She nods.

"I don't like to Wear this my parents force me to Wear this. They don't let me Wear Dresses and Skirts because of Boys 'illusions' " She says.

"Well Come lets go Find The others" I say and pull Emily's and Nathalie's Hands.

After School

"Lucy Please Come with Us come on" Conner Begs me.

"I Cant and Keep your eyes on the road" I say.