Epilogue

Jet's POV

It's been three days since the war. It's still fresh in my mind, the screams and cries of those who didn't make it. It has also been three days since Ken and Xyp disappeared. Clifford's gone restless, the King and Queen became lonelier than before. Me? I missed her.

"Jet!" I heard Aida call. I went downstairs and found everybody. Mark finally confessed his feelings to Bea. Aida confessed to Kyron and looks like Kyron feels the same way. And as for Aya and Dane, they're like children. Having fights over some useless shit.
"What are you all doing here?" I asked.
"They came to deliver a package." A familiar voice said. Mark and Bea made way and my eyes widened when I saw her. Her eyes turned black, her hair turned black and she's different from before. I immediately approached her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry I took so long." She said and hugged me back.

Clifford's POV

I was on my way to the palace. The King and Queen wanted to see me and they also wanted me to take my brother's place as the mentor of the young prince. When I arrived at the palace, Everybody's waiting. Something's not right here.
"Welcome, Crowned Prince." They all said. What?
"I'm sorry if I had you to come this far." A familiar voice said. I looked around then my sight landed on the very entrance of the palace. A lady is standing there. The people made way for me. I ran towards her and stopped in front of her.
"I'm sorry." She said. I immediately hugged her.
"I missed you." I said. He hugged me back tighter.

Someone's POV

With the defeat of the Dark King, fear was eradites on the people's minds. Happiness is written all over their faces like there was never a war. Will this happiness be forever? Or will there be another obstacle?

#SAYONARA 😆