author's note

first of all, from the bottom of my heart, i would like to thank all of you for reading this lil story. although it might have taken you all of an hour to read, many, many hours have been put into this book, and the fact that it has 30k reads at this point thrills me to no end.

(god, I'm flashing back to those arthur episodes where it says "we would like to thank the library foundation and finally, viewers like you," because i really have to thank you all so much.)

there's a rough outline of this story sitting on my google drive. there's a document that goes in-depth into madison and siena, even going so deep as their MBTI personalities (ENTP and INTJ, respectively, if you were wondering)

there WAS a very rough version of this up on miss literati, a tiny writing site for young girls that ceased to exist as of february 2017.

my point is, this book has been through so many iterations, and will likely go through so many more. madison and siena aren't finished yet, and you might catch me editing these chapters even though this book is over!

if you liked this story, please:

- share it! i love new readers and new opinions on my stories

- message me! i really want to make more friends on here lmao

- ask me to read your story! if you ask nicely i totally will, i promise :)

- most importantly: check out my other story, Cara Is Not Fancy! I work just as hard on that one as this one, and it doesn't have nearly as many reads; you guys have the power to change that. :)

- if theres anything you ever want to ask me or want me to know, my messages are always open and i'm always down to chat no matter what!

love, liz