Chapter 1: The life of Danny Phantom

"Dude hurry up, the cops or that ghost guy could be here any minute" said a theif robbing a bank in Amity Park.
"The ghost guy goes after evil ghost, he's too busy to stop us" answered his partner. Danny Phantom suddenly turned visible next to the thug trying to crack the bank's safe.
"Excuse me.... I'm not a racist hero, both ghost and human crooks will be treated the same... which means..." Danny said as he punched the safe cracker.
"Ghost guy.... I am out of here" the other theif said. Danny flew at the crook and knocked him out.
"I can't believe these guys think I would treat them different because I can't put them in the Fenton Thermos" Danny told himself as he flew out of the bank and turned back into Danny Fenton.
"Good job with that Danny, but we should hurry before we are late to school" Tucker Foley, his best friend said. Danny groaned.
"We missed the bus again did we?" Danny asked. Sam Manson, Danny's female best friend nodded.
"Yeah, we did. We'd better hurry" Sam said.

Danny Fenton was not the most popular kid, in fact he was alot like Peter Parker (#MCUSpider-Man) in the sense that he was the school loser.
"Hey look, it's that wimp Fentoad" Dash Baxter, the school's top jock said.
"Really Dash, you've been using the same insult since 3rd grade... can you not come up with anything different?" Sam asked annoyed. Dash actually took the time to consider that before his friend Kwan called him.
"I'll come up with something for you later Fenton" Dash said. Danny sighed.
"Seriously, some things never change" Danny said. A blue mist came out of his mouth.
"Sam, Tucker.." Danny said. They nodded and covered for him.
"I'm going ghost" Danny said as white rings appeared and changed Danny Fenton to Danny Phantom.

"I am the Box Ghost, beware!" said the new ghost.
"You're kidding me right... you only control boxes?" Danny asked. The Box Ghost tossed some cardboard boxes at Danny who just flew around them and punched Box Ghost in the face. The tardy bell rang.
"Darn it... I don't have time for this" Danny said and pulled out the Fenton Thermos and activated it.

When Danny Fenton walked in Mr. Lancer's class, Mr. Lancer sighed.
"You're late Mr. Fenton" Mr. Lancer said.
"I had to use the restroom" Danny lied. Mr. Lancer nodded.
"I'll let it slide this time" Mr. Lancer said as Danny took his seat in the middle of Sam and Tucker.
"Lame ghost?" Sam whispered quickly.
"A box ghost" Danny answered. Tucker snickered.
"You're kidding right?" Tucker said. Danny chuckled a bit.
"I wish, he was more lame the burglers earlier" Danny whispered.

When Danny got home he saw his mom and dad doing what they always did... make ghost hunting weapons.
"Hey Danny, check this out... this one is a ghost tracker it will track ghost anywhere... watch" Jack Fenton, Danny's father said.
"There is a ghost standing right in front of you... if you need a tracker to see it then you are an idiot" the tracker said.
"Well that's weird, we know you are not a ghost Danny... I guess we need to work out more bugs" Maddie Fenton, Danny's mother said. Danny sighed in relief. This was a day in the life of Danny Phantom.