chapter 1

well , this is my second ...... "sizzling sensations"........and one more upload is coming!!!!!!!!!!

<-------------------        thats the VOTE sign , don't forget to press it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is our main character ABBY   -------------------->

                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day1:

The feeling you get when you leave your home for the first time , for a sleepover , that exciting and little scared knot of butterflies in your stomach , take that feeling and multiply it with 1000 and I will say that it’s still minuscule of what you go through when you are packing your whole life in small brown boxes and before you realize it , you are standing alone in your room , with its half bare walls and empty closet , and for the first time you’re realizing that how bright your wallpaper look in the neon yellow afternoon sunlight .

 Well, that’s what I felt when I was looking at the little blue flowers painted on my room’s wallpaper and how they were glinting under the direct sun light . My eyes were filled with tears of happiness and sadness of how I am going to miss every single thing in my room, in my house.

“c’mon Abby !!! we have to go!!!!!”  My best friend Lucy shouted from the front door. Her booming voice snapped me from my sad mood and ran to the bathroom for the tenth time today to fix my messed up make up. I am not that kind of girl who puts so much make up that I would have black tear marks on my cheeks , I am rather simple one who would rather wear her worn out converse than to those freaking painful Gucci my mother keeps on shoving on my feet. I sighed at the memory of my mom , I knew this day would come , when I have to leave my over protective/ hysterical mother and move to college , but what I didn’t expected was that it’s going to be so hard . well , I can’t deny that I am excited for finally moving out of this small town to an actual city and the best part is that I am moving with my BFF Lucy .

She is an average height, black haired girl just like me , but here is the big difference I am more of an tomboy and she on the other hand is a total Disney princess. We have been together since kindergarten, middle school , high school and now college . she even plans us to have our wedding and baby’s together , I know she is a total dork , but we absolutely love each other and I am pretty sure she can talk me in doing that too.

“if you wanted to stay here , then please tell me so then at least I can go!!!!” lucy practically shouted at me . And that’s when I realize that she was standing at the bathroom door and was tapping her right foot in anger . I mentally flinched at her expression, and with a sigh finally focused on myself and starting putting up my make up on .

I am Abbigail or abby , just like lucy I am also average height but I am taller than her and I love my hair . My hair have the that dark chocolate color which looks almost black sometimes, it thick and its length is till my waist . my hair have a slight curliness to it which make it look more thick , and I know that lucy is jealous of my hair . I put a thin eye liner above my eyes , and then some powder Lucy gifted me last year , I still don’t know what’s it called but she said it’s make my skin look good , so I put it on whenever I can . I applied on my slightly tanned – almond colored skin in the same way she taught me.

Done with my make up , I finally checked myself and put on some my tasty raspberry lip gloss . I turned on my heels and closed the bathroom door and noticed that now lucy was crying on the same spot where I was standing before but she was looking down at my fluffy purple mat near my bed. I frowned, and move towards her. I kept my hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly. She took my hand in her and nodded towards the carpet and that’s when I noticed the brown patch on the mat. My memory immediately clicked and then clear as it was tomorrow my mind replayed the little incident that happened when we both were 12 . I smiled at the memory , and suddenly tears filled my eyes too .

“your mother was so mad when we bring the mixer in here and made the ice cream shakes”  she sniffed “I think , I am going to miss  this place more than my own” she smiled on her snot and  tears .

I turned her and gave her a big hug , and before I knew it we both were crying again . after half an hour of crying hugging and redoing our make up . we finally head out of our room.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My chubby mother practically attacked me with her kisses and hugs , she clung to me like I used when I was three . I couldn’t help but to cry a little with her too , though we did our crying last night , but you can't help it .

I was a little scared for my mother , but knowing how cool she always has been all my life , I knew that she would be able to take care of herself . but my fear was that she will be lonely , I am the only child and my dad died when I was 7 , she has been alone since then . so , my being scared was obvious .

After total of one hour we were finally strapped in Lucy’s car . My mother who was holding my hands looked over to Lucy and gestured for her hand too . then she looked at both of us  sternly and said “know , listen to me girls , I care for both of equally and you both are like water and air for my soul….. ”

I mentally sighed at her over emotional expression and cut her in before she could embarrass me anymore “MOM !!!! we will be fine!!!!”

She shoot me a look and sternly said “ ABBY!!!!  I am a mother , and I will be as hysterical and emotional as much I want , know you listen to me . I have been through what you are going through , I know you both are scared and excited but babies , I have only and only two advices to give , think before you do anything and don’t neglect education ever. ”

I thought she was ending , I was about to remove my hand when she tightened my grip and through her tears said “if you have any doubt any difficulty , just call me babies and I will help . okay ” she sniffed and looked at both of us .

She finally released us , and kissed us both and waved us goodbye . I didn’t even realized that I was crying until Lucy shoved a cotton ball at my face from her driving seat as she expertly wiped her tears too.

My mom’s voice trailed behind us with I LOVE YOUs and I WILL MISS YOUs , as we both waved goodbye from our windows . I turned my head and looked back at her tiny figure and started waving vigorously like a five year old. My mom’s figure and my home become smaller and smaller as we begin moving at a greater speed and finally turned on the highway .

“your mom is so cool and warm”  Lucy said

“Oh!!! Puh-lese”  I snorted

“ohh!! At least your mom didn’t shouted from down the street of what brand of PILLS should I use to avoid pregancy” Lucy retorted.

We both started laughing at the memory , as how her tiny mother jumped downed behind our car this morning and yelled prescriptions at us , and of Lucy droving her Honda like a crazy woman.

with sounds of laughter and cries of excitment , we - LUCY AND ME (ABBY) finally started our journey towards our college , towards our new life and on an adventure which will change our llives forever .