Cheerleading + Music = ? <3

"Are you serious?, Watch where you're going!" exclaimed Kia.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't see, Somebody knocked my contacts out in the field" said Monica.

"Wait... Are you? Wait, what's your name... Mon, Moncki?" Asked Kia.

"My names Monica." Monica Answered. 

"Oh! I think I remember you! Were we friends in lower grade school?" Asked Monica.

"Friends!? We were BEST FRIENDS!" Kia said.

- The Bell Rings - 

"Oh sorry, I gotta go to class, but meet me at the benches out in the gym at three!" Kia said.

"Okay" Monica said in a quiet voice.

4 Years ago...

"Oh my god! I can't wait until we're like 17 and we can move out together!" Said Monica

"Holy cow, I know right? We can live in a nice apartment and not get shouted at by our parents!" Said Kia.

This was when Monica and Kia were around 11 years old. They have been the best of friends since the 1st grade and ever since until they were 13. But, after the 7th grade they both had to split to different schools in different countries. Kia went to L.A and Monica went to New York. Kia had gotten into acting and Cheerleading in LA but, Monica didn't get into any of those. Instead, Monica got into singing and music. Both, Kia and Monica are both in similar intrests which is performance arts. 

Back to today...

"Oh my god, where is Monica!?" Kia whispered to herself, while listening to ace of base.

"Oh! So sorry I'm late by..." Monica said while checking her portable radio.

"12 minutes! I got held back in singing class because I had to record my last song" Monica said.

"No, it's fine!" Kia said.

"So, I wanted meet you here cause, I wanted to know HOW YOU'RE DOING!" Kia squealed.

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" Monica asked and smiled.

"I'm doing GREAT! I'm head cheerleader and I'm thinking of moving out!" Kia said.

"Oh my god! That's so cool! Wait, you're thinking of moving out?" Monica asked in a desperate voice.

"Yep!" Kia squealed again.

"You are so lucky! I really want to move out. I hate singing and my mom just coming into my room." Monica said while hoping Kia would invite her to move in with.

"Oh, that sucks. Well, we should hang out tomorrow and we can go see some apartments!" Kia said in big excitement.

"WOW! Really? You're literally just inviting me to move in with you?! Just, like that?" Monica asked

"Well yeah sure! Why not? We've been friends for a long time, and we were dreaming about this... no?" Kia said.

"True..." Monica said while taking an earphone out of one of her ears.

"Okay, I gotta go to cheer practice but, call me! here's my number" Kia said and gave Monica a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Oh okay, thanks!" Monica said.

"Cya!" Kia said while smiling and waved.

"~The sun is shinin' and I'm feeling okay, I hope you have a really good day~" Monica sang.

Kia turned and gasped in shock.

"Holy crap! You are so good at singing!" Kia squealed.

"What!?" Monica shouted and jumped.

"I said you're so good at singing!" Kia said in shock.

"Oh, thanks... You heard that?" Monica asked.

"Well, duh! You sang so loud!" Kia exclaimed.

"What? I did? Ooops. I guess my earphones were too loud." Monica said feeling embarrassed.

"Wait, no way. I don't even know why I'm so fascinated by this but could you sing again?" Kia asked while completely forgetting about her cheerleading practice.

"Umm, do I really have to?" Monica asked in denial.

"YES!" Kia squealed.

"Fine. What song?" Monica asked.

"Anything!" Kia said.

"~I've heard it said, that people come into our lives, for a reason, Bringing something we must learn~" Monica sang.

"Oh my god! So good! What song is that?" Kia said.

"Thanks... It's called For Good from the musical Wicked" Monica answered.

"Wow... Isn't that on Broadway? Oh my god! Are you on Broadway!?" Kia shouted.

"No" Monica said while laughing and feeling flattered.

 1 year later...

"Kia! You didn't wash the dishes last night!" Monica shouted while washing the dishes.

"Oh sorry! I forgot! I had to go this new club with Duke and his friends" Kia said.

"A CLUB!? You're not even old enough!" Monica exclaimed.

"Well, this guy in school made me a fake ID for like 5 bucks" Kia said spontaneously.

"Uh! Well if you don't wash the dishes and they stay like this overnight, ROACHES are gonna come!" Monica shouted.

"EW!" Kia screamed.

"Wait a minute, who's Duke?" Monic asked in serious suspicion.

"My boyfriend... Duh.... Didn't I tell you this last week?" Kia said while squeezing into her skin tight jeans.

"Oh... well I forgot to tell you that I'm actually going to the movies with a guy today too!" Monica said in a proud voice.

"Wow! That's great! Who is he?" Kia asked.

"Garry" Monica said.

"Oh my god, ew" Kia said.

"What? He's not that bad... Besides, I don't make fun of your guys... They're all douches anyways." Monica said.

"At least they're cute" Kia said in while putting her lipgloss on.

"Well, I gotta go in... 3, 2, 1." Kia said

-The phone rings-

"Dukes here!" Kia screamed.

"Yeah yeah, have fun, bye" Monica said.

"Cya doll!" Kia said.

"It's just a ordinary Saturday" Monica whispered to herself.