Chapter 3

Lola's POV

I began to walk out of school. I hadn't seen Harry since our little chat in the hallway this morning, and I'm thankful for that because I hadn't exactly been looking forward to seeing him again. I can't even begin to imagine how he might handle the situation.

I don't even know what type of person he is. Yeah maybe he might have that big 'bad boy' act on the outside but deep inside he might be a real sweetheart..yeahh no! Like hell that's happening!

The tall intimidating gates came into view and I knew I was almost out of here.

I hadn't really made many friends today, I kept myself to myself. That's how I'd always liked it.

'Hey' A voice shouted from behind me.

I quickly carried on walking. Not only was I not sure whether it was aimed towards me or not, but I also didn't really want to have to socialise much today and my little encounter with Harry was a little more than expected from me today.

'Hey!'

The voice grew louder as I heard footsteps behind me. The pace of my heart sped up. Why was I scared. I wasn't scared. Worse things had happened to me before, I was not scared of some highschool student!

Even if I did have a reason to be scared, I was still in the school grounds so I wasn't exactly in danger.

'Girl stop ignoring me'.

I felt a hand yank harshly at my shoulder as I turned to face the voice.

She was a little taller than me, not much, but she still looked stronger and more powerful than me.

She was wearing some cargo pants that hung loosely aroound her prominent hips. Her upper body was covered by a dark blue crop tee that showed her belly piercing off.

Her skin was a much darker shade from mine and by her strong american accent I could tell she wasn't from around here.

Her dark brown eyes peered into mine as her lips parted before words escaping her thick lipgloss covered lips.

'Why were you ignoring me?' She questioned harshly.

I shrugged. Not really sure what to say. Well you scare me.

No haha!

'I'm not gonna hurt you girl' Her facial expressions hardened and she laughed

'I didn't think you were going to hurt me!' I looked at her oddly and chuckled.

'Good. In that case you're the first girl that's ever said that' she went from a low pitch of giggles to a stern and steady face. She was serious.

I gave her a quick nod before turning on my heels to get out of here.

'I heard how you spoke to Styles today' I heard from behind me and I turned to face her once more.

I shrugged.

'It was nothing, he deserved it anyway' I just wanted to get out of here, couldn't she sense that by the way I kept shifting my weight from one leg to the other?

'Well only one girl has ever spoken to him like that before and let's just say her body was found in the middle of a field last winter, battered and bruised. With the DNA of styles' flat mate on her.'

I was shocked.

'Coincidence. What happened to Harry's flat mate?' I asked very interested in the subject.

'Locked away'

I nodded, not sure how to reply.

'And you're telling me this because?..'

'Because Emily didn't deserve to die in that way. In fact, she didn't deserve to die at all!' She clenched her fists into tight balls, I could tell this was a sensitive topic for her. 'I just don't want another innocent girl dying because she has will power' she gave me a quick smile but it wasn't out of kindness, it seemed more out of pity.

'I'm far from innocent' I replied.

'All the more reason for you to survive' she winked at me.

I gave her a questioned expression and she laughed, tipping her head back.

'Maybe there'll finally be a girl who can end his wicked ways' she patted my shoulder before walking off and out of the school gates. Leaving me stood there with one question in mind.

How wicked was he exactly?

Hiya, sorry my chapters are so short! I promise as the story goes on they'll get longer!! 

Thankyou for reading:)) please comment or message how you want the story to go and I might consider it!!

Love you, Anna x