The True Confessions of Sydney Green

~ Some events in this story may not be suitable for young audiences.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"PULL THE TRIGGER!" He shouted at me while my infants arm shook in horror I didn't know what to do. "DO IT JUST DO IT!" "Please don't make her to do this, I'm begging you...please" my dad said helplessly. "It's too late it has to be done." He said in a very blunt tone "But-" "CRAIG ITS EITHER YOU OR HER.." My dad looked away from him and turned towards me "Sydney always remember that I love you and I always will always be in your heart forever" he said as he started to tear up. "DADDY I LOVE U I DONT WANT YOU TO GO!" " I love you too Syd."

"OK, enough of this you have 5 seconds" he said as he held the cold gun against my temple

5....

"PLEASE! DONT MAKE ME TOO IT!" I begged with mercy

4..

He said counting faster.

3..

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down

2..

My eyes locked with his "Goodbye Daddy!"

1..

BANG!

I suddenly arose from my sleep sweating and breathing heavy. It felt like my heart was going to bust out my chest. My brother barged in my room with a bat. I guess I was screaming. He looked around and saw that no one was my room "Sydney, are you ok..?" He said calming down. "Yes I'm fine..." I said crying a little. "Another bad dream?" "More like a living nightmare but I'm ok." Jayden sat the bed barring his face in his hands taking a deep inhale. "Look, Sydney I know that you're very-" "No Jayden, it's fine.. I'm just gonna go back to sleep" He knows I don't like to talk about it. "Well ok..goodnight" he said turning off my light and shutting my door. After the door was completely shut, I turned to my side then started to cry silently to myself until I drifted off into a deep sleep...

~should I continue?

~Trust me It'll get better.