f o u r

lacey's pov

i sighed as my phone suddenly rung with a facetime audio call. i was contemplating whether or not to answer.

butter up that finger and shove it up your ass.

great advice, ariana. really.

i click the green answer button and it connects, then suddenly, i'm filled with a static like noise, like shuffling around.

"hey, lace." grayson said, his voice high and happy.

"hello," i dragged, chewing on my bottom lip, "what're you doing?"

"hopefully you," i rolled my eyes as he laughed, something dipping down and crinkling before a soft silence, "i'm kidding, lace." i sighed, his previous high voice now a deep voice.

"so, what are you doing sending nudes, missus?" he questions, before groaning, "ugh, facetime audio is not as fun as regular."

"yeah, yeah," i cough, pulling my shirt up and stretching it over my shoulders, "um, it was an accident."

he laughed, "well, la-la, accidents happen for a reason. lucky for me i was the one who received the, amiright?" he hollers to himself and i can hear him high-five himself, making me softly laugh.

"did you just call me, la-la?" i ask.

he pops air in his mouth, "yes i did, la-la."

"hardy-har, nice nickname," i paused, fiddling with the hem of my shirt, "grayson, please don't let anybody see those, okay?"

"we'll see, lacey. if it gets out, just know it wasn't purposeful, trust me, something like that happened to me once," i laugh, now amused.

"seriously? can't wait to get the details," i tell him.

"well, you won't unless you actually facetime call me and let me see that face of yours," he hums.

i smile, "i guess i'll never know the interesting life of grayson, will i?"

"i suppose not," he lets out a loud breath.

"well, chat with you later grayson!"

"wait! add me on instagram, at : graysondolan!" i laugh and end the call.

____

I have a few things planned for this story, it'll basically touch with all social media platforms, so enjoy :)