35. Always and Forever

"I will love you and be there for you always and forever."

•••

Narrator

Wedding days are always hectic, starting from the decorations to dresses and makeup. Everyone was everywhere on this special day most stressed beyond compare. Mostly the bride and the wedding planner.

It's not always as easy as putting on a dress and going to the church and saying 'I do'. There's more especially when it comes to the bride.

It was almost noon and everyone was running around trying to get ready. Alex was with her mom, Holly, Karen, and Aaliyah trying to get ready. The guys were at Shawn's house for the groom couldn't see the bride.

"Mom you look gorgeous." Alex said as they looked at her mom in her wedding dress.

Amanda, Alex's mom, started to have tears flood in her eyes, "Oh now now no crying mom, I just did your makeup." Alex told her mom.

"I know I'm sorry." Amanda laughed as she fanned her eyes to get rid of the tears.

"Okay girls thirty minutes till show time and we still have to go to the church." Karen said as she picked up the flowers.

Alex helped her mom with her veil as they all headed downstairs. Karen and Aaliyah had the flowers and bags with them. They headed out but before Alex left she stopped by to talk to the always frantic Clair. Alex handed the Veil's train to Holly before walking towards Clair.

"Hey Clair is everything ready?" Alex asked Clair.

Clair looked at her watch and then her check list, "Yes everything is good to go." Clair said with a big smile.

"Great well we're heading to the church for the wedding if you wanted to join." Alex tells Clair.

Clair sighs but smiles, "I would love to but one eye off this place something could go wrong...just tell me how it goes." She smiled before walking outside.

Alex then walks outside to the limo which everyone was waiting. The snow was deep but Clair already had workers shoveling the pathway to the back. They also places mats so no one slipped since all the girls would be wearing heels.

Alex walked to the limo and opened up the door before getting in. As the driver drove them to the church the girls had one glass of champagne, well everyone except for Aaliyah. They all sang to every song that went on the radio as well.

They had finally arrived at the church but none of them got out yet. They still sat in the limo taking a few deep breaths.

"Okay girls this is it...I am getting married once again  and hopefully for the last time. I really think he's the one." Amanda tells all the girls.

"Here's to many years of happiness mom." Alex said as they raised their glass and clinked them together.

They took their last drink before they each got out. There were cars already parked and here for the wedding. The girls went through the side so they could get through without anyone seeing.

Karen walked out to tell the men that they were ready. Manny told Daniel whom was already waiting at the end of the aisle. Alex made sure everyone's dresses were ready.