EddxTom The Carnival

"Dammit!" I yelled in frustration, kicking the claw machine as the cola plush fell from the claw for the 50th time. "This stupid thing is rigged!" 

I sighed as a put my last coin into the slot and grabbed the joystick. 

"Here Edd, let me help you." Tom said from next to me, he put his hand on top of mine and I blushed, looking down at our hands. 

He moved so he was slightly behind me and put his head on my shoulder. He moved his hand to the side, I looked up as the claw moved, gliding smoothly as Tom guided it. He moved it slightly backwards so it was just above the cola plush. 

I bit my lip in anticipation as he pressed the button and the claw dropped. 

My eyes widened as the claw picked up the plush, and slowly moved  towards the drop box.

Just as it seemed it would fall from the claw's grasp, the claw hovered over the drop box, and let the cola plush drop. 

I squealed and Tom bent down to grab it. 

He got back up and handed it to me, his hand still on top of mine. I blushed and he quickly moved it. 

I bit the inside of my lip and reached for his hand, intertwining my fingers with his.

I looked up to see his face completely red. 

I burst out laughing and he frowned at me before laughing too. 

When we finally quieted down we looked at each-other and smiled, suddenly he had his arms around my waist, he swiftly pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine. I tensed up at first, confused. But I quickly realized what was happening and I kissed him back. 

He pulled away and smiled.

"Thanks for winning me the Cola plush Tom."

"Anytime Edd."