MattTord~ Valentines Day

Tord's POV:

"EDDDDDDDD HELPPP MEEEEEE" I yelled as I lay on the floor in my room, staring at the ceiling, and unable to find something worthy enough to get Matt for Valentines day. 

"WHat TorD IS EverYthiNG Ok?" Edd yelled flying through my door and almost tripping over me. "Uhm, what are you doing on the floor?" he said looking down at me.

"I don't know what to get Matt for valentines day." I said frowning. "Please help me!" I cried, grabbing onto his ankle and lightly slamming my face into the floor.

"OK OK! I'll help!" Edd said, laying down a foot away from me and staring at the ceiling as well. "Have you thought of buying him a new mirror?" 

"That's what I got him for his birthday."

"Hm, maybe some Cola?" 

"No Edd, that's what you want."

"Oh, yea that's true... OH I GOT IT! WRITE HIM A POEM!"

"A Poem?"

"Yea! A poem! You know, Roses are red, Violets are blue." 

"OH, that's perfect!" I said getting up and rushing to my desk. 

Edd walked out and closed the door behind him, leaving me to work on the perfect poem!

Edd's POV:

I went and sat next to Tom, who automatically pulled me to his side, cuddling me as he rested his head on top of mine.

"What was that all about?" He asked, turning his head slightly to look at me while I spoke.

"Ah nothing, Tord just needed some romance advice."

"HA! Romance advice? From you? I think everyone knows that I'm the romantic in this relationship." he stated proudly.

"Tom. You bought me a harpoon for valentines day last year. Which you proceeded to steal, and try to kill Tord with."

"Hey, I'm doing my best."

Matt's POV:

I walked through the front door to see Tom and Edd, cuddled on the sofa asleep, I peeked into Tord's room and saw he was sleeping too. I quietly walked to my room, an arm full of chocolate and flowers, as I walked in a small sticky note on my door caught my attention, I quickly dropped all the stuff onto my bed and walked back to the note, gently detached it from the door and read it.

'Flowers are colorful, PLEASE LOVE ME. <3 Tord' I chuckled to myself, putting the note on my desk before walking into Tord's room and slipping next to him, he wrapped his arms around me sleepily and I brushed some of his hair from his face.

"I love you always." I whispered into his ear. I felt his face heat up as I fell asleep next to him.