what the heck?!?

As i said to jaz to remember her looked at me with lust in his eyes and he pushes me up against the wall and kissed me fersley. "I missed you majah" I said when he pulled away. "Jasper! What are you doing son? Your Alice's mate! Why are you kissing Bella?" " Isa is my mate not that pixie!!" "What?!?!" Screamed Alice "Your my mate! I need you to protect me you the god of war and your mine!" " He's not a possession,and if he was he is mine you can even look at my neck all but one of my mates have marked me!!" Said Isa.

As she looked to my neckmshe noticed 3 marks."You have been marked by more than one person, you slut!" Said the Pixie.

I cant wait to see majahs reaction to this. Isa thought just wait till nikki finds out what she called me. But that will have to wait im going into heat and that means they have fo leave. But for it to pass i have to be marked my all of my mated. Oh no this is not good at all ill have to call nik. I pulled out my phone and when through my contacts to Santa Klaus and hit the call button.
I smiled when I heard his voice saying "yes, love? What is it that you need ?"
"No hello or I missed you? Or how about I missed you I haven't seen you sense 1999? I can see how much you live me nicklaus ."

"It's not that love it's just that Saint Stefan undaggerd all of my siblings and Kol stabed me with a wooden chair leg in my stomac." Said Nik explanation . "OH I was just teasing ,are you alright ? " I questioned. "Yes just splendid I just have to feed so I'm going to the mistic grill ." "OK would you mind coming down to forks Washington please I do miss you and major and Damon are here too." I asked. "Yes I'll be down there as soon as I'm done with my snack, I'll take out jet and be there in about an hour , I have to get off now I see a blond who is wasted I'll see there." OK Nik I'll see you then , and be sure not to kill the poor girl I don't want saint Stefan calling me everyday to complain about you its getting rather tiring . " " dang your ruining all my fun , but I'll be sure to keep her alive." He said disappointed . And we hung up.

I turned to the Cullens and Damon Major and I smiled and said in union "You screwed."

Is that better I've been trying to work on my writing skills still pretty bad.